AD David Benedict Hinting At Big News In The Near Future | Page 4 | The Boneyard

AD David Benedict Hinting At Big News In The Near Future

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Artificial turf for the baseball stadium?? I'd rather have 'The George Springer AndyBaylock Matt Barnes Field at JO.Christian Stadium' to have grass...

I'd help pay for this too but assuming it's so we can play early season home games?

Reaction Score
Artificial turf for the baseball stadium?? I'd rather have 'The George Springer AndyBaylock Matt Barnes Field at JO.Christian Stadium' to have grass...

I'd help pay for this too but assuming it's so we can play early season home games?

Penders wants turf. He’s tired of not being able to play games @ home due to weather issues (snow, ice, drainage). Makes complete sense - embarrassing to have to rent neutral fields to play/lose home games.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Penders wants turf. He’s tired of not being able to play games @ home due to weather issues (snow, ice, drainage).

I completely understand but I'm old school and believe the sport is meant to be played on natural grass. I also worry about the possibility of increased injury risk and the team not being used to grass when they head South. All of that aside, it probably makes the most sense. I'm all for whatever it takes to get all of our sporting venues up to P5 standards.

Reaction Score
I completely understand but I'm old school and believe the sport is meant to be played on natural grass. I also worry about the possibility of increased injury risk and the team not being used to grass when they head South. All of that aside, it probably makes the most sense. I'm all for whatever it takes to get all of our sporting venues up to P5 standards.

I like grass as well but a lot complexes outside the Northeast are moving to turf as well. University of Texas, Louisville, Houston and Tulane are field turf.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I like grass as well but a lot complexes outside the Northeast are moving to turf as well. University of Texas, Louisville, Houston and Tulane are field turf.

You never cease to amaze me, Medic.

hqdefault.jpg

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Hell, I'll take ANY good news at this point, even if it's a new book collection at the Homer Babbidge Library... :confused:
Thought maybe they lowered the spread for Saturday’s game

Reaction Score
Would eat up 50% of the budget just to create that sign...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom