ACC | Page 48 | The Boneyard

ACC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
There might be an announcement later today mojo bump.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Ah the ACC thread. Good to see you again.

Reaction Score
Wow, I hope "those" come to the Rent in September...on second thought December might be better!
It's possible that she might, but it's definite that "they" won't. She had "them" downsized after her well publicized "encounter" with Brent Favre (or so the N.Y. tabloids would lead you to believe).

Reaction Score
As of Monday morning, absolutely nothing on ESPN site about realignment. You would think that any strong rumor would be reported.

Reaction Score
As of Monday morning, absolutely nothing on ESPN site about realignment. You would think that any strong rumor would be reported.
ESPN doesn't report rumors unless they've progressed so far that it's no longer a rumor and just a matter of time before a press conference is announced.

Reaction Score
DavidGlennShow12:56pm via web
BREAKING: Multiple DG sources says ACC will announce unanimous 15 school agreement extending Grant of Media Rights

DavidGlennShow1:12pm via web
For those interested in what exactly a Grant of Rights is, Mit Winter has some good info: http://businessofcollegesports.com/...-fees-are-the-solution-to-realignment-frenzy/

slmandel 1:22pm via TweetDeck
Being reported by @DavidGlennShow that ACC schools have agreed to TV Grant of Rights. Could THIS be the end of realignment?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Will this be unanimous the way the ACC's increase in departure fees was unanimous last fall?

Reaction Score
Interesting read but nothing earth shattering.

Inside the deal: How John Swofford helped save the ACC - http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/05/04/2871296/inside-the-deal-how-john-swofford.html
edit add DavidTeelatDP 2:45pm via TweetDeck
#ACC commish John Swofford met w/#UVa BoV on April 18. At 7 a.m., next day, league presidents voted unanimously on grant of rights.

Reaction Score
Nick Moody is a rookie linebacker for the 49ers, drafted this year in the 6th round from Florida State. Here's a nice tweet:

Moody54TMB 2m
I've studied this playbook more than I studied my last 3 years for class at FSU put together

ACC pride baby!

Reaction Score
Nick Moody is a rookie linebacker for the 49ers, drafted this year in the 6th round from Florida State. Here's a nice tweet:

Moody54TMB 2m
I've studied this playbook more than I studied my last 3 years for class at FSU put together

ACC pride baby!

He may not have studied, but he did graduate. In fact all eight FSU senior football players that were drafted in 2013 have graduated.

Quote: "Of the school-record 11 student-athletes that were selected in the seven-round league draft last month, all eight of the 'Noles that had exhausted their eligibility had either previously graduated or have since graduated as part at the conclusion of the 2013 spring semester."

I think these players, their families, FSU, and the ACC should all be proud. Balancing acedemics and participating in athletics is very difficult to do.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Lol, is this guy serious? A pitt fan coming on to a UConn message board to defend the academic integrity of his ACC brethren?

Reaction Score
He may not have studied, but he did graduate. In fact all eight FSU senior football players that were drafted in 2013 have graduated.

Quote: "Of the school-record 11 student-athletes that were selected in the seven-round league draft last month, all eight of the 'Noles that had exhausted their eligibility had either previously graduated or have since graduated as part at the conclusion of the 2013 spring semester."

I think these players, their families, FSU, and the ACC should all be proud. Balancing acedemics and participating in athletics is very difficult to do.

He may not have studied but he did graduate. Do you even read your own posts?

Unless his name is Sheldon, Leonard or Roj, he had serious help in getting by.

Reaction Score
Has anyone ever asked if the UNC kids involved in bogus courses graduated?

Reaction Score

LOLOLOL

Reaction Score

Same courses at UNC were much more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom