ACC & BIG SOUTH Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

ACC & BIG SOUTH Thread

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
On another note, any sushi recommendations in Greensboro?

Never had sushi before.. But there is sushi republic on Tate Street on the campus of uncg.. Might be hard to find parking. There is a sushi Cutie on state street.. And Asahi Japanese steakhouse and sushi on west Market.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Never had sushi before.. But there is sushi republic on Tate Street on the campus of uncg.. Might be hard to find parking. There is a sushi Cutie on state street.. And Asahi Japanese steakhouse and sushi on west Market.
Merci beaucoup!

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
You'll be glad to know I tried Margaritaville, er, Biscuitville, before leaving GSO this morning. Quite tasty.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Congratulations Duke on being the only ACC team that has not put out a 2022-23 roster!!!
1655490513202.jpeg

“Are you playing us today? Then you don’t need to know who is on our team, do you?”

Reaction Score
Time to start an "ACC 2022/23 thread?"

League looks to be better and more balanced. Louisville/NC State might not dominate this year.
Definitely agree, don't really know if I would define them as a sleeper, but I think UNC has a good chance to win the league next season (sorry triad :oops:). I really like their chances with that junior class + Key and Mcpherson. Now only if Banghart matches that talent with a good schedule... (which signs are pointing to better with the PK80 providing some interesting potential matchups across the board)

Also could see ND winning the league, Miles+Mabrey+Citron+Westbeld is a solid core to work with

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Congratulations Duke on being the only ACC team that has not put out a 2022-23 roster!!!

Got me curious.... High Point, UNC-G and NCA&T have joined Duke in not putting out a 2022-23 roster. MY TEAMS don't give in to peer pressure. :mad:
though Western Carolina has

Definitely agree, don't really know if I would define them as a sleeper, but I think UNC has a good chance to win the league next season (sorry triad :oops:). I really like their chances with that junior class + Key and Mcpherson. Now only if Banghart matches that talent with a good schedule... (which signs are pointing to better with the PK80 providing some interesting potential matchups across the board)

Also could see ND winning the league, Miles+Mabrey+Citron+Westbeld is a solid core to work with

With all due respect cacoastfan, It's statistically impossible for the 3rd best team in the Triangle to win the ACC.

Hopefully this thread will be locked or deleted before the end of February of next season just in case I'm incorrect.

Yes, I could see ND winning the league.... just depends on how their transfer bigs do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom