2025 Recruiting: - Acaden Lewis, Down to Eight Schools | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Acaden Lewis, Down to Eight Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am always concerned if a Pearl or a Caliperi are involved. Those two tricksters are gangsters hiding out as hoops coaches. At least there is only 1 of the in this case.

Reaction Score
I am always concerned if a Pearl or a Caliperi are involved. Those two tricksters are gangsters hiding out as hoops coaches. At least there is only 1 of the in this case.
Have we ever gotten a recruit Calipari was involved with? For some reason, it doesn't seem to click with recruits involved with Self and Calipari and whoever the Duke coach has been.

Reaction Score
Have we ever gotten a recruit Calipari was involved with? For some reason, it doesn't seem to click with recruits involved with Self and Calipari and whoever the Duke coach has been.
Definitely different circumstances nowadays. All those schools were the biggest at cheating the rules and paying players under the table. I’m not saying we weren’t paying players too, maybe we did maybe we didn’t, but even if we did at the very least we’d have had to be much more careful about it. You know Emmert would’ve banned us 2 years if he even got a whiff we had paid for a recruits lunch when we shouldn’t have. With NIL, at least the rules apply the same to everyone.

Also do want to point out, I do support paying kids, they 100% deserve it but it was still cheating. I’m sure there were tons of coaches who got fired because they chose to follow the rules and missed out on recruits they otherwise should’ve got.

Reaction Score

This is definitely fluid as Reibe was thought to be Kansas a week ago.

Lewis now bumped from lead to third, second for Mullins and Thomas.

Get Reibe, and at least one of the other guys, along with Adams, and happy as pie.

my dream 3 is: 1a) reibe 1b) lewis 3) mullins

i love the fit with these guys coming off the bench next year:
Nowell / Lewis
Mahaney / Mullins
Ball / Ross
Stew / Abraham
Reed / Reibe

i have mullins 3rd because we have 2 other good options for a big guard in adams and greer, but only 1 other option for a big man (bundalo) and ball handler (thomas).

you think we lead for adams?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
my dream 3 is lewis/mullins/reibe
how can we possibly lose a recruit to cuse?
you think we lead for adams?
I think Adams is a great insurance policy if we don’t land 2 of the other three, Jersey kid. I like our chances if we start pushing it.

Reaction Score
I think Adams is a great insurance policy if we don’t land 2 of the other three, Jersey kid. I like our chances if we start pushing it.
It's interesting that Darius Adams is the highest rated recruit we're going after in this class after Meleek Thomas.

awy

Reaction Score
what's the syracuse pitch besides being there early? is carmelo personally recruiting him?

Reactions: Orc
Reaction Score

Get Reibe, and at least one of the other guys, along with Adams, and happy as pie.

In one of his answers the poster states "no order". Would have been nice if he wrote that in the initial post.

Reaction Score

Are these in some sort of order or just top 3? Have to say, a little surprised to be not more highly considered with Tounde…recruiting is fluid etc. just saying.

Reaction Score
Are these in some sort of order or just top 3? Have to say, a little surprised to be not more highly considered with Tounde…recruiting is fluid etc. just saying.
yeah but even if there's no specific order we arent in the top 3

Reaction Score
yeah but even if there's no specific order we arent in the top 3

One has nothing to do with the other. I was merely stating I thought we were in better standing with Tounde given the time the staff has put into his recruitment recently.

Reaction Score
One has nothing to do with the other. I was merely stating I thought we were in better standing with Tounde given the time the staff has put into his recruitment recently.
Tounde is coming to Storrs to kick some tires. I trust the staff to get him thinking about a four-peat.

Reaction Score
what's the syracuse pitch besides being there early? is carmelo personally recruiting him?
Cuse has one of the highest signed kids, ESPN 15 Sadiq White. While not what they once were, still some draw to the Orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom