2025 Recruiting: - Acaden Lewis, Down to Eight Schools | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Acaden Lewis, Down to Eight Schools

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I'm sure he was trying to help, but that's an absolute embarrassment to Georgetown. It means a local kid who, along with his father, loves the coach but doesn't see any hope in the near future to even include them in a group of 8 schools he's considering.

He just put Cooley in the Friend Zone. "Call me when you get hotter."

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Bahaha, it's hard to pick out the funniest part of this because it's all gold. The basketball equivilant of getting turned down in high school by a hot girl because you're an ugly loser.

"Georgetown is a really great guy, but I don't think we should date because that would just ruin the great friendship we have. But that doesn't take anything way from what an incredible person Georgetown is. I love him, but just as friends."

Bahahahaha.

Haha, typed my response without seeing this

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I'm sure he was trying to help, but that's an absolute embarrassment to Georgetown. It means a local kid who, along with his father, loves the coach but doesn't see any hope in the near future to even include them in a group of 8 schools he's considering.
He’s probably looking to be in school for a year or so. It’s not a bad thing to say their timelines don’t match.

I’m sure if Cooley can begin to turn things around the kids in the area will remember how recruitments like this were handled.

Sometimes you have to plant seeds.

Reaction Score
Stringing together the highlights makes a better impression than watching the game in it's entirety. I'm most impressed that someone could make that 1 player highlight clip in such a short time since the game. Did Cue the Music actually do that work?

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Being a lefty PG wearing a shirt under his jersey the comparison will be inevitable.

That lefty whip pass through the lane, the fade wing 3, he has some similarities. I love any lefty PG, a smooth passing shooter is my wet dream. Kendall Marshall, Jalen Brunson, etc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom