2025 Recruiting: - Acaden Lewis, Down to Eight Schools | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Acaden Lewis, Down to Eight Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For a lefty CG--Uses his right hand very smoothly off the dribble/lay up-in the lane- shot package. Step back jumper is money.

Reaction Score
I don't think waving everyone off and taking a long guarded 3 is the play Danny Hurley would draw up. But great that he can hit it.
It is sometimes when the shot clock is running down.

Reaction Score
Would be very happy with a class of Lewis,
Reibe and either Darius Adams or Hudson Greer. I actually think Lewis and a 4* wing make for better fits than Thomas or Mullins in 2025. At least that’s what I’ve convinced myself in case we don’t get either.

Nowell / Lewis*
Aidan / Adams or Greer*
Ball / Ross
Stew / Abraham
Reed / Reibe* / Singare

Reaction Score
Would be very happy with a class of Lewis,
Reibe and either Darius Adams or Hudson Greer. I actually think Lewis and a 4* wing make for better fits than Thomas or Mullins in 2025. At least that’s what I’ve convinced myself in case we don’t get either.

Nowell / Lewis*
Aidan / Adams or Greer*
Ball / Ross
Stew / Abraham
Reed / Reibe* / Singare
I like having a rolling system of lottery picks to keep the brand up. Best way is to grab the annual 5 star or two. It keeps a position of being able to selectively attract them on the go forward when you do need them. So while a solid class would like to score one brand name. I also think Mullins is a 2 year kid. He’s awful thin and just recently made the jump into the 20’s.

Reaction Score
I like having a rolling system of lottery picks to keep the brand up. Best way is to grab the annual 5 star or two. It keeps a position of being able to selectively attract them on the go forward when you do need them. So while a solid class would like to score one brand name. I also think Mullins is a 2 year kid. He’s awful thin and just recently made the jump into the 20’s.
Stew could go lotto after his junior year

Reaction Score
The main buzz surrounding Lewis at this juncture concerns Syracuse and UConn. Both programs feel near-locks to get official visits from the four-star guard when he releases his travel agenda in the coming weeks. What happens from there, however, is anyone’s guess.

UConn is still alive in the hunt to land five-star guard Meleek Thomas but could quickly pivot to pouring all its resources into the pursuit of Lewis at any moment – especially if the Huskies ultimately decide to cut bait with Thomas, who seems to be in no hurry to make a decision.

Reaction Score

Schools involved: Top eight of Auburn, Duke, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Syracuse, Tennessee and UConn.
Official visits set: Kentucky (June 17), UConn (June 25), Syracuse (August 1) and Duke (August 5)
Other visits taken: North Carolina (October 4).
Lewis has risen to the challenge at every summer ball stop, and has asserted himself as one of the nation’s premier combo guards. The 6-foot-3 Sidwell Friends (D.C.) product earned offers from four blue blood schools in the last three months, all of whom are still in the mix to land the coveted guard. After taking visits to Kentucky, UConn, Syracuse and Duke, it appears the Huskies and Orange have jumped out to a lead, with North Carolina involved as well.
Duke is seen as the wildcard here with Lewis having a “great” visit in Durham just over two weeks ago. From a scheme perspective, Lewis’ game feels fit for UConn. The Huskies prioritize efficiency and fast-paced decision making, all of which Lewis thrives on. He still has an upcoming visit with North Carolina, though, and trips to other schools are still up in the air.

JerseyAlum

St. Anthony's Fan; UConn tennis alum
Reaction Score
Nice - let's get him for '25 - hopefully earns a s spot like when we saw 3 guards: Newton, Castle, Diarra, or Newton, Castle, Spencer last year. Hurley loves 3 guards for control or can go 3 down low if need be.

Reaction Score
additional info here on Lewis, also includes updates on Greer and Adams as well

interesting. not in Adams's top 3 or Greer's top 2 at the moment...

at this point i'd rather spread our NIL out between Lewis, Mullins, and Reibe, than blow it all on Thomas. Plus i'd love to steal Cuse's top target.

2025:
Nowell / Lewis*
Aidan / Mullins*
Ball / Ross
Stew / Abraham
Reed / Reibe*

Reaction Score
interesting. not in Adams's top 3 or Greer's top 2 at the moment...

at this point i'd rather spread our NIL out between Lewis, Mullins, and Reibe, than blow it all on Thomas. Plus i'd love to steal Cuse's top target.

2025:
Nowell / Lewis*
Aidan / Mullins*
Ball / Ross
Stew / Abraham
Reed / Reibe*
If that were actually an option I think 100% of people would sign up for that. I definitely would take that class in a heartbeat

Reaction Score
I haven't gotten the sense we're prioritizing either of them. No inside info, just seems that way
Right, prioritizing Adams/Greer would not bode wellfor our chances with Mullins/Lewis/Thomas, So I was glad to read this.

Reaction Score
Once a couple of the first dominoes fall this should all start moving, potentially beginning with Jasper Johnson’s announcement coming up this week.

Reaction Score
Once a couple of the first dominoes fall this should all start moving, potentially beginning with Jasper Johnson’s announcement coming up this week.
Expecting Kentucky per trilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24