2026 Recruiting: - Abdou Toure update 7/5/24 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2026 Recruiting: Abdou Toure update 7/5/24

Reaction Score
Abdou gets any more Alabama level offers , Danny has to swoop in and secure him asap. He is gonna borderline 5 star , it would be embarrassing

Reaction Score
IMG_1293.jpeg

Reaction Score
Hahaha I remember when Syracuse offered Clingan. I expect Hurley to take care of this shortly.

Reaction Score
Tounde-Toure
first name-last name
2025-2026
Why Not-ND West haven

Okay, might be able to recognize these kids by name

Reaction Score
If this kid is a 5* or a high 4* and we don’t get him, it will be because our coaching staff determines that he isn’t a fit for our program culture.
He's an absolute fit. I've seen him play multiple times and he's as happy or happier for his teammates' success as his own. When asked why winning a state championship is important, he said because he wanted it for his coach who has coached so many years but never one a state championship. Great character kid and amazingly athletic.

Reaction Score
He's an absolute fit. I've seen him play multiple times and he's as happy or happier for his teammates' success as his own. When asked why winning a state championship is important, he said because he wanted it for his coach who has coached so many years but never one a state championship. Great character kid and amazingly athletic.

From what yarders have seen in media spots and on the court, the kid does indeed look like a promising fit. Doing and saying the right things in those areas. But remember that our coaches go well beyond that in their evaluations.

So, you can’t really say he is an absolute fit unless you are one of the staff members. Not throwing shade at you or anyone else.

Reaction Score
From what yarders have seen in media spots and on the court, the kid does indeed look like a promising fit. Doing and saying the right things in those areas. But remember that our coaches go well beyond that in their evaluations.

So, you can’t really say he is an absolute fit unless you are one of the staff members. Not throwing shade at you or anyone else.

We're watching him so much, I've gotta think we are just waiting for the right moment to make the offer be memorable. Have we missed a game during a live period this year?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom