OT: - ABC's of Music | Page 20 | The Boneyard

OT: ABC's of Music

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Quality. music matters. luv this song. 'nuff said.
(dang, I have to keep changing the intro letter cuz everyone keeps posting. lol. check the artists list, im sure the appropriate letter is there.)

Reaction Score
Quality. music matters. luv this song. 'nuff said.
(dang, I have to keep changing the intro letter cuz everyone keeps posting. lol. check the artists list, im sure the appropriate letter is there.)

ALL music matters, Clif.

As evidence, outside the current thread genre but something that did bring a smile to my face at a couple of Senior Nights. So for this site, I think it has earned its bones.

Good Riddance

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Time for some Hip

The Tragically Hip - Courage

Reaction Score
Bobby Vee - Rubber Ball
A little trivia about Bobby Vee. He got his break at 15 filling in on the Winter Dance Party tour following the plane crash which killed Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper in 1959. Later that year he hired a kid named Elston Gunn to join his band. Elston’s real name was Robert Zimmerman who would become better known as Bob Dylan.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
ALL music matters, Clif.

As evidence, outside the current thread genre but something that did bring a smile to my face at a couple of Senior Nights. So for this site, I think it has earned its bones.

Good Riddance

read my post closely. it says 'quality' (then, period. full stop. obviously just a hook to use 'q.')
NOT 'quality music matters.'
to review: 'Quality. music matters.' as in, a good tune can sometimes be way more than just a good tune. punctuation matters.

Reaction Score
Richie Havens - Handsome Johnny
This seems timely as it was 50 years ago tomorrow that Richie Havens went on stage as the opening act at Woodstock.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom