Aaron Torres tweet | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Aaron Torres tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who knows what recruits the new coach could bring. The Buffalo coach has two separate composite 3.5 star players signed. Hurley has a 4* PF committed to URI.
Sure, but reasonable questions also exist regarding schools X, Y, Z ... absolutely releasing signed players to follow a departing coach to join him in Storrs. Some school do, others ...

Reaction Score
Rationalize players staying anyway you want.. I disagree.. Take off the Blue colored glasses.. None of these guys signed up for a rebuilding basement team. And thats what the next few years are.

I pray they stay. But I am a realist.

None of these guys signed up for a rebuilding basement team? What kind of program did this year's freshman step into when they committed? What kind of program did anyone who was recruited for next year think they were signing up for?

You're also assuming these kids actually like KO. Some of them likely do, and a few may transfer if he is bounced, but I don't think we should assume a mass exodus if a coach with an actual plan and the kind of energy KO brought to the table in his first few years can communicate enough of a vision to convince some to stay.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Who has to sit another year and can’t show you that he’s healthy.

No legitimate program is doing that.

I think it is more that he's not doing that, but the result is the same. I am sure teams would want him. I'm very sure he won't want to sit a third year in a row.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I think it is more that he's not doing that, but the result is the same. I am sure teams would want him. I'm very sure he won't want to sit a third year in a row.

He’d br a 4th yr jr who hadn’t played in three years and has shown no ability to stay healthy.

Nobody good is going to bugger up their recruiting to take that risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom