AAC tourney crowd | The Boneyard

AAC tourney crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So what's everyone's expectations on the xl center crowds this coming week? Will we sell out every uconn game? I'm skeptical but we will see.

Reaction Score
we'll the good news is we will not be playing in the evenings session instead of the afternoon. So, that will sell more tix

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
the crowds have been great the whole season... don't see why it wont be packed for the night games

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
the crowds have been great the whole season... don't see why it wont be packed for the night games
Umm, after watching these past 2 games, is this team really worth my hard earned money? I'd rather fund some pretty young things college fund at the nudie bar.

Reaction Score
yeah i cant wait to be in a crowd of ECU, Tulsa, Tulane fans, nothing shouts exciting conference tourney games

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Umm, after watching these past 2 games, is this team really worth my hard earned money? I'd rather fund some pretty young things college fund at the nudie bar.
obviously they are because you took the time out of your day to bltch about them

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Maybe it will change, but I don't even want to watch them on TV let alone go to Hartford. The past 2 games have been draining.

Reaction Score
The famous XL Center buzzing is literally going to deafen the players in the Tulane-UCF matchup.

Reaction Score
Our fans better show up. It's been a tough season, but it's not over yet. Any real UConn fan who's in the area should be at the games. When things get tough, we give up on the team? What kinds of fans are some of you?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Bought my tix earlier in the week.

Reaction Score
Paid $100 for every game but feel like tickets will be dirt cheap

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Our fans better show up. It's been a tough season, but it's not over yet. Any real UConn fan who's in the area should be at the games. When things get tough, we give up on the team? What kinds of fans are some of you?
I guess I'm the kind of fan that enjoys rooting for a team that doesn't give up on the court..... Did you even watch the second half of this game? My nephews elementary squad, plays with more heart.... Careless passing (all game) Getting blown by on D with free reign to the rim (all game) I mean how many times do you shuffle your feet and get called for traveling, before correcting it?
All these things I've mentioned have nothing to do with skill, it's all on effort, and we didn't show much today (and for most of the season). It sucks to say, but it's the truth.

If I were able to make the tourney I'd go, just for Boat, but that's it.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
UConnSwag11 said:
obviously they are because you took the time out of your day to bltch about them
What if he was typing from a smartphone while getting a lap dance?

Reaction Score
XL folks better hope UConn gets at least two games. Without Huskies, I don't see 3,000 showing up for games. I mean does anybody think fans from UCF, USF, Tulane, or Houston even travel? Even Tulsa and SMU will only bring a few fans, leaving Cincy, Memphis and Temple to make it feel like a real tournament after UConn departs. What a tragic fall from Big East days.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
It's gonna be mostly alums living in the area for the other teams outside maybe temple. I can't imagine the Uconn games not selling really well, most fans will not travel for tournament games and UConn is not hosting a conference tournament again (at least not the foreseeable future) so this should be the one and only chance for a lot of fans to experience a conference tournament that should result in a packed XL center.

Reaction Score
After today's second half I lost my last smidgen of hope that there will be a miracle tourney run. That said I will be there for Thursday night and hopefully Friday. No hope for anything past that.

Reaction Score
That will cost quite a bit more...cough cough :)

Reaction Score
After today's second half I lost my last smidgen of hope that there will be a miracle tourney run. That said I will be there for Thursday night and hopefully Friday. No hope for anything past that.
How is it a miracle to win games you will be favored to win. It was basically a PK/-1 against SMU last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom