AAC should add.. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

AAC should add..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not to put a damper on this thread, but I become very disengaged when I read about some of the schools mentioned above. The bottom line as regards the AAC is we gotta get out of this place, if it's the last thing we ever do. We gotta get out of this place, there's a better life for me and you, and you know that's true:

P.S. For you trivia buffs, Hilton Valentine the guitarist now lives in, of all places, Wallingford, CT

Reaction Score
Ahhhh...a theme song that I know very well. From a long ago war in a far way land.

Maybe there is something else from that time that also would fit the current circumstance...."when we get back to the world..."

Reaction Score
Not to put a damper on this thread, but I become very disengaged when I read about some of the schools mentioned above. The bottom line as regards the AAC is we gotta get out of this place, if it's the last thing we ever do. We gotta get out of this place, there's a better life for me and you, and you know that's true:

P.S. For you trivia buffs, Hilton Valentine the guitarist now lives in, of all places, Wallingford, CT

Yep - I'll support the boys no matter what, but bottom line is that long term membership in this conference will spell certain doom for us.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I have discovered a list of teams that would be acceptable additions to the AAC. One school currently in the conferce would be kicked out for each one added untill all but UConn are gone. The list includes: Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, West Virginia, Virginia, VT, Maryland, Rutgers, BC, Pitt. That's 12 with UConn. If expansion to 16 is desired, we add Syracuse, North Carolina and two more among Duke, Indiana, Purdue and NC State.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
UMass would make the most geographical sense. Football is terrible, but they do have a chance at having the same record as us this year so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom