AAC Football Media Day - July 17th/18th in Newport RI | Page 4 | The Boneyard

AAC Football Media Day - July 17th/18th in Newport RI

Reaction Score
A reason for hope is that although conference is just few years old we have seen some impressive year to year improvements from teams especially those moving to uptempo offenses. Right coach/oc, system and right QB for system can carry you far in the AAC.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score

>>"I've read that chapter before," said Edsall, who joined three players representing the Huskies at The American's "Summer Kickoff and Media Days," which concluded Tuesday with the release of the preseason poll and a series of press conferences. "That's nothing new. Hey, you've still got to go play the games and that's what we're going to do. When I heard about it, I just said that's probably Chapter 20 in the book, being there with that. I think you have incentive every year, but when you see that it probably adds a little more to it because you've got more to prove."<<

>>"I've been pleased with how [players] have worked and the attitude they've brought," Edsall said. "We're still probably not going to be as deep as I'd like at certain positions, but we've tried to do everything we can to enhance our opportunities to be as good as we can. I think this team is going to really come together — from what I've seen, a group that's pretty tight. You always have a couple knuckleheads, but they'll be OK."<<

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
"We're going to be aggressive in everything we do, offensively, defensively and special teams. We want to be in attack mode and be able to dictate to the other team."

I LOVE YOU RANDY!
Also- it's not lost on me that Diaco came in saying something similar, and I was predictably excited then too.

But I trust Edsall a hell of a lot more now.

Reaction Score
The UConn Blog 20 mins ·
UConn Football TE Tommy Myers talks about the new offense, the tight ends, the return of Jay Rose, his goals for 2017 and about his teammate Tyler Davis' athleticism. #UConn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom