AAC Championship - thoughts from courtside - what you didn't see... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

AAC Championship - thoughts from courtside - what you didn't see...

Reaction Score
I watched Lou easily bend down and scoop up some confetti and then bring it over to the band to throw it on them.
@EricLA , rereading this post today... you mentioned how easily she seemed to move, BUT, I wondered something... On TV, it looked like Lou was wearing something around her mid-section...almost like a flak jacket on a football quarterback. Did you see anything like that? She obviously had a hoodie under her warm up jacket and never took either off, even when she pulled a championship t-shirt over both of them. Inquiring Minds just Want to Know. :)

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
@EricLA , rereading this post today... you mentioned how easily she seemed to move, BUT, I wondered something... On TV, it looked like Lou was wearing something around her mid-section...almost like a flak jacket on a football quarterback. Did you see anything like that? She obviously had a hoodie under her warm up jacket and never took either off, even when she pulled a championship t-shirt over both of them. Inquiring Minds just Want to Know. :)

In the ECU game I thought that she was wearing one of those stretchy compression back supports over her warm up jacket. I did not see it in the next two games but it could have been under the jacket. What was apparent was the ease with which she was moving in the UCF game.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I did think that the block on Crystal was dirty: the replay showed the UCF player hitting her in the head with her arm, while also blocking the ball. Got away with a foul, and quite possibly a technical foul.

So did I until they showed the relay on the jumbo tron. It was a block.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
RSHERM: This was SUPPOSED to say, "You are one of my TOP ten or 12 favorite posters." In my personal BY pantheon. Hope this correction reaches you?
Use an @ and then the person’s handle like this @winlots and they’ll get an alert

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Eric, last night I decided that Pheesa deserved to be the NPOY. This morning, after reading your detailed and thoughtful post, I decided that you deserve the BYPOY (Boneyard Post of the Year). Thank you so much for taking the time to share your observations.

I second Oldude's observation and proclamation. I thoroughly enjoyed your piece. We (fans) are highly invested in this team. We want to know as much as we can about all things UConn, including things that happen out of our presence, view and/or things not reported by the media.

We can now form a more intelligent opinion of this matter because of a "reliable" eye-witness that saw things that transpired out of camera or media view, and "accurately" passed them on. Thank you so much for sharing. I always enjoy reading your comments. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Use an @ and then the person’s handle like this @winlots and they’ll get an alert

NAN: Well, thank you. Know that I continue to appreciate what you have created. And, I appreciate your tip.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm guessing it was some kind of brace or support. When the National Anthem was played, all UCONN players put their right hand over their heart, and their left hand wraps around their waist to the middle of their backs. We were behind Lou and she was fidgeting (pulling) at something under her clothing which I assume was the brace or support or whatever.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom