AAC awards | Page 3 | The Boneyard

AAC awards

Reaction Score
If cv doesn’t win player of the year and Bouknight loses out to mills more motivation come thursday, aac watch out about to send a hungry huskies good bye to the league.
I don't hope that CV and Bouk get denied, but in a small way I hope they do. To this very day, when the Big East gave the player of the year to Ben Hansborough, I think that turned Kemba into a motivated beast and fueled a tournament run for the ages. I wouldn't change a thing.

Edit: I just looked above and saw someone else posted a similar thing

Reaction Score
If cv doesn’t win player of the year and Bouknight loses out to mills more motivation come thursday, aac watch out about to send a hungry huskies good bye to the league.

Let's hope they assume the roles KFree assumed when he was denied by the Big East
and had a monster tournament.

Reaction Score
That kid for Tulane that scored all those points against UConn he had a pretty good year (saw a few of their games), I would have considered him 3rd team worthy, not sure if they have honorable mention type category. He averaged almost 16 a game and was their go to player (little low on shooting % but took lot of contested shots).

Reaction Score
Not sure what all goes into his formula, but Kenpom has Rose as 1st team AAC (4th ranked player).

Kinda tells you all you need to know about some formulas and stats, worthless. Rose is highly overrated.

Reaction Score
Kinda tells you all you need to know about some formulas and stats, worthless. Rose is highly overrated.

The formula is specifically designed to mimic human voting. It's human voting that is overrated.

Reaction Score
The formula is specifically designed to mimic human voting. It's human voting that is overrated.

Rose is overrated. Does nothing to make his team better, disappears very often, flexes when he should be rebounding and didn't really improve over his years at Temple. Simple!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom