A Very Positive Read Of The Young Uns | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A Very Positive Read Of The Young Uns

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
All you have to do is click on the lock to the left of the URL on top of the screen when you are on the Courant site. Then click on Site Settings and then Block Javascript.
This works but I lost the pictures.

(Actually it is a slightly different process in my browser but the concept of denying java script worked.)

Reaction Score
I just read them both in incognito. I believe the difference is to use it on the link, not go to the Courant site.
So could I Google “[partial article name] Courant” to find the link, then open the link in incognito?

Reaction Score
So could I Google “[partial article name] Courant” to find the link, then open the link in incognito?
Yes, I googled Courant UConn Women's Basketball news and the links came up and it works on them. Or just use the ones posted here, someone always posts them.

Reaction Score
The fact that a player like Muhl could be a back up to Paige for a few seasons, show the depth this team has going forward. I’m looking forward to to seeing Paige bring that swag to the court, as good as Maya and Stewie were, I don’t think UConn has had a player swag since DT, and swag wasn’t even a word back then, Diana was just ahead of her time. Geno said Westbrook is a physical defender and someone who wants to get in there and mix it up, she will probably be asked to check some of the best scorers in college basketball this year.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
RE: Newspaper subscriptions

Being a technical nincompoop, I can't tell you how or why it works:
But...
My Mac automatically switches into a minimalized zone for most internet articles that allows one to read (at least the text) of many...not all newspaper articles w/o subscribing.

Some papers have a program that defeats this system; the Globe lets me read part of an article, the South China Post none at all...

But the majority scan the story, leave out commercials and some graphics, but allows one to read the full text...

The Courant being one of those.

Perhaps a tech wiz on the board can elucidate us...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom