A lot of prospect decisions in the coming weeks... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

A lot of prospect decisions in the coming weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
purv has mucho work to do

he could very well do the bazz & get degree before advancing to next level whatever next level encompasses for him

bone rattling about him jumping after this yr-pipe dream

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Seems to me that we've done okay with classes less impressive as recruits than the "not a great class" we've got lined up already for next season. I'll take the results and leave the angsturbation to you guys.

I'll stay busy with the food threads until we have games to talk about; this recruiting stuff has proven to be a less productive waste of time than Facebook is. At least with the food threads you get useful information. Fretting about recruits is about as useless as it gets.

I followed my curiosity to Mike's Apizza in West Haven last week and liked my sausage & broccoli rabe test pie enough to go back on Sunday to soak in the bar crowd bemoaning the Giants in the 4th quarter at Dallas. Bacon wasn't the right topping, but I liked the crust again. It might be my reigning favorite west of the West River, and maybe next time I'll try a white.

Reaction Score
I thought one of our top needs was a center.

You can't judge our recruiting until it is over. We could still have our best year ever.
I have some thoughts on how it looks if we "only' get Adams & Enoch. But I'll wait until we see what happens before chiming in because everything could still be under control.
Enoch is a growing boy ,he just might grow enough to replace ,Brimah.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Do you think Enoch wants to grow up to be a center? I don't know but I think not.

Reaction Score
Good post, well stated. Agree with everything in it except the above. I don't think the Clarke/Jones/Mack recruiting has impacted our recruitment of 2016 wings at all - see Battle, V.J. King, etc. KO has cast a very wide net over multiple classes.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about '16 yet. See Mario Kegler, Vance Jackson as well.

Last edited:

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
End of the day, If Stone does his visit, KO will have gotten officials from Adams, Enoch, Clarke, and Briscoe. Jones has done an unofficial visit. We are still in this with all of the above recruits and landed Adams and Enoch. Let's not cry "doomed" for this year on these recruiting battles until we've actually lost them. I for one am feeling pretty good right now and will be exstatic if we land any more of the above recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom