A couple of post-OK game thoughts | Page 7 | The Boneyard

A couple of post-OK game thoughts

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Yes and the other boards are loaded with trolls and name calling and it's like the wild wild west. I like the policing of ultra negativity here.

True. I was a regular on one of those boards for 3 years before becoming a regular here. No holds or personal attacks were barred there. If you had thin skin, you couldn't post there, and you had better be able to defend your comment/take. The BY is so much nicer. :)

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Enough of the everything is perfect. Many people commented that last year when Geno said Lou had no heart, that it crossed a line. Geno, CD and the staff are hard on them, which is why they have won 1,000 faster than any other coach. If a person is a true fan, then they are honest. Yes is my favorite fansband, but some of their music is overindulgent or just bad. That's the truth. I've seen them seventeen times in concert. I don't like all of their music, but I'm still a fan.
Saw them in the fall of '74. Pretty good show. Knew a couple of music majors who thought they were the greatest thing since push-button phones.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky
Top Bottom