#8 Oregon St vs #1 South Carolina - 3/23/21 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

#8 Oregon St vs #1 South Carolina - 3/23/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Let’s just say, I’m very confident in our defense against anybody right now. Offensively? We still have a ways to go... I dont think we’re a favorite either (ESPN had us with a 9% chance of winning it all, our 2-seed Maryland was higher than us) but we’re streaky, which makes us dangerous.

I don’t know a lot about Georgia Tech, but if we get past them and Maryland gets past Alabama and their sweet 16 game.. sets up another challenge that SC will be excited for.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Isn't the NCAA's current leader in points-per-game in your region?
Yes, but I was referring to future seasons.

Let me correct that record very clearly if there was any confusion.

Also no disrespect intended to Maryland teams of the future. It wasn't intended to be an exhaustive list and I am sure Maryland will continue to produce top 5 teams.

I'm not assuming that South Carolina beats Georgia Tech next time out, let alone Maryland if we should advance.

Reaction Score
Let’s just say, I’m very confident in our defense against anybody right now. Offensively? We still have a ways to go... I dont think we’re a favorite either (ESPN had us with a 9% chance of winning it all, our 2-seed Maryland was higher than us) but we’re streaky, which makes us dangerous.

I don’t know a lot about Georgia Tech, but if we get past them and Maryland gets past Alabama and their sweet 16 game.. sets up another challenge that SC will be excited for.
I also know very little about Georgia Tech other than the fact that Dawn and Nell had an amusing on screen relationship when she was still a commentator.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Yes, but I was referring to future seasons.

Let me correct that record very clearly if there was any confusion.

Also no disrespect intended to Maryland teams of the future. It wasn't intended to be an exhaustive list and I am sure Maryland will continue to produce top 5 teams.

I'm not assuming that South Carolina beats Georgia Tech next time out, let alone Maryland if we should advance.
Sorry. I misunderstood your post.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Congrats to South Carolina. Sorry OSU couldn't give the Gamecocks a better game. Proud of our young, inexperienced OSU team. Very bright future next year if Goodman returns. Hard to win, when you cannot make a bucket. Taylor Jones silly fouls in the first few minutes of the game doomed OSU. Put all the pressure on the 3-point line, and USC did a great job defending. Best to USC rest of the way.
Thanks, Lo. Good luck next season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom