7 Seed vs Maryland. We’re back. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

7 Seed vs Maryland. We’re back.

Reaction Score
I've seen Maryland. They're pretty good. Inconsistent like us. You never know which team will show up.

Bingo I have the exact same thoughts on them. I’ve seen them on all cylinders and they look real good. Then a week later have trouble scoring and get trounced.

Which team will we get or which team will our defense turn them into is the question?

Fun matchup

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
All the talking heads are sold on Georgetown, we murdered them.

Yeah, don't fall for it. Creighton is soft inside. GTown did the same thing we did, feed it to the post. We just did very little from outside the paint and rebounded horribly.

Reaction Score
This is how March Madness starts every year. Getting your name called is the first step.You can't pick brackets and you can't pick your opponents.

This is how Husky teams have all started their NC Tournament runs. Let's get the first W and then worry about game 2.You have no choice.

Get RJ back on the court. Control hydration. Play UConn BB.

Reaction Score
Jerry Palm thinks UConn was under seeded.

I also felt that UConn (21 games) and Virginia Tech (22) were each underseeded with the Huskies getting a No. 7 seed and the Hokies a No. 10. It seems that the committee could have done a better job equivocating resumes of teams that played a different number of games, although I say that knowing that was the most difficult thing about trying to do projected brackets this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom