#6 Texas vs #3 UCLA - 3/24/21 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

#6 Texas vs #3 UCLA - 3/24/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I just want the Baylor vs Texas games to be more competitive and for Texas to be good so the big 12 can look good again
And let's not forget about the parts that are actually in Kim's control: I just want Baylor to start scheduling better nonconference games. Unless Kim's planning on opening a bakery, no need for all the OOC cupcakes.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Texas guards and defense won this game the entire 40 minutes, but especially in the first half.
I have to give credit where credit is due, this was BY FAR the best the Texas offense looked against any quality team. The defense we good as well and Ebo was just really good and a credit to Vic and the staff on improving her since the beginning of the season.

That said, Charlie Collier? Come on man, that was as poor an effort as I have ever seen for a supposed "All-American" and #1 pick.

Congrats Southie, well earned, my fine Texas colleague, well earned. :)

Reaction Score
And let's not forget about the parts that are actually in Kim's control: I just want Baylor to start scheduling better nonconference games. Unless Kim's planning on opening a bakery, no need for all the OOC cupcakes.
Hey now. I agree but regardless of schedule, most years Baylor proves that we are still a damn good team even if our strength of schedule is not as good.

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
If I'm a WNBA GM these two are deleted from my iPad Pro Tablet.

Charli Collier: 26 minutes - 5 boards, 1 block, 4 fouls, 5 points.

Natalie Chou: 35 minutes: 4 boards, 1 block, 1 assist, 2 points.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

Whether you like it or not, Collier is going to be a Top 3 pick in next month's WNBA draft. Chou will never be drafted or play in the WNBA.

Reaction Score

Collier is still playing, and evaluations shouldn’t be based on one game where she was the focus of the defense, making it easier for the rest of her team to score.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Here's the thread some were interested in: (I don't know if outsiders can access tho)

Vic is in the Sweet 16

Not as mean as some other threads on that board and there's less people getting personal, but by Page 6 or 7 it's starting to get a bit fueled.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
There is about 10 pages of complaints, about Cori Close, on the UCLA forum. You only have to change the year and you read the some complaints each year.
They lose their best player, to graduation, and the posters say they have a subpar freshman class coming in.

UCLA WBB, always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom