Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Collier has been awful

UCLA lost this game in the first half.

Texas guards and defense won this game the entire 40 minutes, but especially in the first half.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Cori is completely clueless right now...

The TV camera catching her at least twice looking like a deer in the headlights in the second quarter was priceless . . . :p

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Yikes, they're almost as cold as UConn's 2010 first half vs. Stanford.

Not in a million years would I have thought Texas would be up by 20 at the half.
Well, it was actually 21 points . . . :D

Reaction Score
The one player I was glad Baylor beat out Texas for. Just can't create her own shot; can only get off her shot when wide open.
I feel bad for her! I was sad when she left Baylor for UCLA because I wanted her to stay and develop like juicy and moon did! Juicy stayed the course and got better and won a national championship

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I feel bad for her! I was sad when she left Baylor for UCLA because I wanted her to stay and develop like juicy and moon did! Juicy stayed the course and got better and won a national championship

I never thought she'd fit in at Baylor; she just doesn't have the lateral quickness to play Mulkey defense. I'm sure she's a great kid; just not athletic enough to ever be a consistent starter at Baylor.

Reaction Score
I never thought she'd fit in at Baylor; she just doesn't have the lateral quickness to play Mulkey defense. I'm sure she's a great kid; just not athletic enough to ever be a consistent starter at Baylor.
True I’m glad she found her place at UCLA though. She probably saw the writing on the wall when Didi was playing more because of her defense, juicy was playing well when she started in place of Chou when Chou broke her wrist, and that year we signed the number 1 recruiting class so she knew she wouldn’t be starting and getting less playing time.

Reaction Score
Texas guards and defense won this game the entire 40 minutes, but especially in the first half.
Well when the shots aren't falling, you can always rely on that tough D and effort Vic's teams play with.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Texas is going to be a dangerous going forward...they soundly beat UCLA with no contribution from Collier. All of the big contributors are back next year, plus Gaston and two top 10 recruits. Vic always does more with less too.

Reaction Score
Texas is going to be a dangerous going forward...they soundly beat UCLA with no contribution from Collier. All of the big contributors are back next year, plus Gaston and two top 10 recruits. Vic always does more with less too.
I just want the Baylor vs Texas games to be more competitive and for Texas to be good so the big 12 can look good again

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

In Vic's press conferences over the last 2-3 weeks, he kept saying that his teams are built to peak and play their best this time of year. I'm a believer based on what I have seen the last few games, including our home loss to Baylor.

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
This was a big win for Coach Vic and his charges. Good for them.

Reaction Score
I am begrudgingly happy for Vic lol. Texas was a tough job to pass on and I had a feeling he would be successful. I think the run ends against Maryland but he is laying his foundation. I read some posts that he has never been pst the 2nd round without McCowan and to see what would happen. He is in the S16 with virtually no contribution from his top player so that something. Sounds like UCLA was terrible bit that’s the way it goes some nights.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom