6-2 baybee! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

6-2 baybee!

Reaction Score
Nah, I just think you are a joke for your posts in that thread and will never take anything you say seriously.
well take it to that board then. it's not my fault you don't understand basic anatomy

Reaction Score
6-2 is fine, Jalen is ice with game on the line (except FT's) but it has been way too difficult. After the Cuse we'll know more about this team.

Reaction Score
6-2 looks a hell of a lot better than last year's 4-4 start with both Gilbert and Larrier out for the year. Injuries are still an issue now but hopefully not for the long term.

Shooting and perimeter defense remains a problem.
We can only really fix one.

pj

Reaction Score
We could have been better, we could have been worse. I'm just thankful that we went from barely half a roster in April to a nearly full roster, are tolerating the injuries better this year, and seem to be as good as last year despite the player losses (Brimah, Facey, Purvis, the transfers) and their replacement with low-ranked players. At least KO has something he can build with, and a fair chance to prove his quality as a coach.

Reaction Score
Never seen so much whining for a team who is 6-2 and lost ZERO games in which they were favored to win.

The team isn't great, you knew that in October, enjoy the win you miserable dingleberrys

The W/L record in itself is fine, but non-casual fans look a little deeper.

One of the losses was a complete no-show, at a point where effort and passion has been an issue in this program.

Three of the wins required late, come from behind efforts again low or mid-major teams, including two in OT.

Aside from late-game resolve against said cupcakes, there has been a lot to be concerned about, even relative to the fairly modest expectations we had coming into the year.

Reaction Score
The W/L record in itself is fine, but non-casual fans look a little deeper.

One of the losses was a complete no-show, at a point where effort and passion has been an issue in this program.

Three of the wins required late, come from behind efforts again low or mid-major teams, including two in OT.

Aside from late-game resolve against said cupcakes, there has been a lot to be concerned about, even relative to the fairly modest expectations we had coming into the year.
Did I say the team was good? Or looked good? No I did not, because no they are not and have not. But I knew they wouldn't be in October. If you told me we would be 6-2 with wins over Oregon and losses to MSU and Ark I would have taken it in a second. It's December 2nd the team hopefully can improve and get AG back and sneak into the tournament which would be a win with this roster.

Reaction Score
You're right dude, We're squeaking by programs that don't (or shouldn't) belong on the same court as us, but hey, 6-2 so...

Or everything is better. Than 12 months ago. Anyway

Reaction Score
Did I say the team was good? Or looked good? No I did not, because no they are not and have not. But I knew they wouldn't be in October. If you told me we would be 6-2 with wins over Oregon and losses to MSU and Ark I would have taken it in a second. It's December 2nd the team hopefully can improve and get AG back and sneak into the tournament which would be a win with this roster.
who's fault is it that the roster is not up-to-par?

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
We are winning games and MD and Vital are taking giant steps. Anderson proved a defensive ball stopper.

We are still learning each other as there is so much newness.

Remember teams play much better when they see a UConn jersey. I do wonder if our players realize that they inherited that heavy weight when they put it on.
I agree with your statement "teams play better when they see a UConn jersey." That's it. Same thing with certain players going off. Having their best career game against UConn. Look at their stats the next game.

Reaction Score
lol the point is that the team should be better. it's ollie's fault that "this team isn't great"

Yep all his fault no doubt.:rolleyes: He certainly has a piece of the fault pie but not all of it. I know he can't shoot for them or make decisions. And unfortunately they shoot like him all too often, but his leader doesn't play D like he did.

Anyway 6-2 not bad, love to see Alterique and Cobb back at full soon, but move on to Tuesday.

Reaction Score
who's fault is it that the roster is not up-to-par?
Stalk much?

Ollie, did I defend Ollie once? No. Man you struggle with life.

Maybe start another "Fire Ollie" thread. I bet that will be the one AD Dave reads and acts on.

Reaction Score
Yep all his fault no doubt.:rolleyes: He certainly has a piece of the fault pie but not all of it. I know he can't shoot for them or make decisions. And unfortunately they shoot like him all too often, but his leader doesn't play D like he did.

Anyway 6-2 not bad, love to see Alterique and Cobb back at full soon, but move on to Tuesday.
Tonight really wasn't a bad game. There were just bad stretches.

We really need some more height at the 2 spot in the future. We are letting bigger guards shoot threes all over us. It kills us when we're trying to hold a lead or are making a run. Absolute momentum stopper.

Reaction Score
Stalk much?

Ollie, did I defend Ollie once? No. Man you struggle with life.

Maybe start another "Fire Ollie" thread. I bet that will be the one AD Dave reads and acts on.
I'm replying to posts, on subject, on a messageboard. You just happen to say the stupidest things so I reply in order to help teach you. Does not seem like you want to be helped though.

Reaction Score
I guess perspective is Kentucky beat Harvard by only 9.

I'm not sure how good Harvard is but we might struggle with them.

Just sayin'.

Reaction Score
I'm replying to posts, on subject, on a messageboard. You just happen to say the stupidest things so I reply in order to help teach you. Does not seem like you want to be helped though.
sick burn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom