6-2 baybee! | The Boneyard

6-2 baybee!

Reaction Score
Love it!!!

Won 5 games we were suppose to, won one game we weren’t suppose to, lost two we were.

Off to a nice start!!

Listen for all the negative posters regarding the program, it comes down to we have no bigs who produce anything unfortunately, but at the same time we knew that going into the season so I am not sure how you blame that on Ollie.

Reaction Score
Love it!!!

Won 5 games we were suppose to, won one game we weren’t suppose to, lost two we were.

Off to a nice start!!

Listen for all the negative posters regarding the program, it comes down to we have no bigs who produce anything unfortunately, but at the same time we knew that going into the season so I am not sure how you blame that on Ollie.

He didn't recruit any big men when he should have? Pretty easy to blame ollie

Reaction Score
Love it!!!

Off to a nice start!!

Are you seriously still pushing that Oregon as a big unexpected win narrative? Jesus.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Lets praise this team on how they can come back in a game.Let's put aside"we should be killing this team" "this team sucks , why can't we beat this team". They know how to handle pressure.The come back kids. I do not care if it was Duke or Florida International School of Hairdressing" They did it they hustled. I liked Vital since he came on board.

Reaction Score
Can’t wait for Ollie’s post game interview ...

“Really proud of our guys. We came in with some injuries against a tough tough program. We was resilient - showed toughness and proved what Uconn is all about. These guys stayed together and their brotherhood is showing as they play for the name on the front of the jersey, instead of the name on he back.”

And everyone just staring at each other after it takes 2nd straight overtime to beat another sub .500 team from a mediocre, garbage program like... we watching the same game? does he know he’s the head coach at UConn??

Reaction Score
Love it!!!

Off to a nice start!!

Well Ollie recruits players, develops players, and basically is responsible for everything.

Reaction Score
Love it!!!

Off to a nice start!!

The team does have bigs, I've seen them. Some are bodies, some are raw. None of them get the ball passed to them. What we are missing badly is a rim protector.

Reaction Score
We are winning games and MD and Vital are taking giant steps. Anderson proved a defensive ball stopper.

We are still learning each other as there is so much newness.

Remember teams play much better when they see a UConn jersey. I do wonder if our players realize that they inherited that heavy weight when they put it on.

Reaction Score
Monmouth was solid, I think diarra showed some nice flashes with minutes at center, and of course Adams. Gilbert not playing is a big deal IMO hopefully he can get healthy.

Reaction Score
especially cobb. onourah is really bad

Yeah David O sucks besides having great arms.

But Adams is the only player we have that can create. Definitely missed that from Gilbert in this game against all of those effective fat guys on Monmouth

Reaction Score
I'm enjoying this year strictly for the sake of Adams playing himself into the first round, hopefully. Would love to see him land on the Pistons with Andre.
He hasn’t even played his way into the second round though. Not even sure there’s a spot for him in the Euroleague at the moment. He may be forced into playing his senior year. So far it hasn’t been a successful year for Jalen.

To be clear I think he has the talent, but I don’t think Adams would be worth a 2nd round pick right now.

onourah is really bad
Who would’ve thought we’d see a guy less skilled than Phil Nolan this soon?

Reaction Score
Never seen so much whining for a team who is 6-2 and lost ZERO games in which they were favored to win.

The team isn't great, you knew that in October, enjoy the win you miserable dingleberrys
lol the point is that the team should be better. it's ollie's fault that "this team isn't great"

Reaction Score
6-2 looks a hell of a lot better than last year's 4-4 start with both Gilbert and Larrier out for the year. Injuries are still an issue now but hopefully not for the long term.

Shooting and perimeter defense remains a problem.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom