5* PG Andrew Nembhard reclassifies to 2018 | The Boneyard

5* PG Andrew Nembhard reclassifies to 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I LOVE this kids game. My favorite of any of our guard recruits.

Anyone know ow much we've been watching him? I know info on circuits outside of EYBL has been hard to come by

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
This would be great... I hope we have a decent look and we keep grinding at him.

Reaction Score
Probably if we can sell carey as an off guard. But I wouldn't bet on that.
I see Jalen Carey as a similar player to Lou Williams. He's definitely a 2 guard in a point guards body. Nembhrad is more of a distributor. This sell probably won't work. But then who should we prioritize?

Reaction Score
I've seen nembhard play a bit. He's a little like MAL.

Not a big scorer, but he's just a winner. Steady, good iq. Sees the pass BEFORE the assist, type of player. Good defense, not really great at anything but no major weaknesses either. Needed to work on finishing off two feet I believe.

Much different than our other recent guards. More taliek/ko than a kemba or bazz

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I see Jalen Carey as a similar player to Lou Williams. He's definitely a 2 guard in a point guards body. Nembhrad is more of a distributor. This sell probably won't work. But then who should we prioritize?
We're already in Carey's top six. If I had to choose, it'd be him. But we should be going hard after both, take whoever commits first, and keep recruiting the other. I agree with your assessment of his game, dude is a pure scorer, not much of a distributor.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Is it possible to sign him and Jalen Carey??

If they somehow miraculously landed this kid, who cares about Jalen Carey. I mean, I'd love to have both. But what I've read about this kid gives me a hard on.

Reaction Score
If they somehow miraculously landed this kid, who cares about Jalen Carey. I mean, I'd love to have both. But what I've read about this kid gives me a hard on.

Any way to dig up the material and send along? Would love to get a report on this kid. Unanimously higher rated than Mathis, so he might be some much needed medicine for our headaches.

Reaction Score
If I just read your posts, I would think Jim Calhoun never recruited an NBA caliber player - and we both know all the First Round players he recruited and developed. Your disdain for Jim is very revealing. What did he ever do to you?
He has a deep-rooted disdain for all things Calhoun. He most likely resents him for all the success he's had.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
If I just read your posts, I would think Jim Calhoun never recruited an NBA caliber player - and we both know all the First Round players he recruited and developed. Your disdain for Jim is very revealing. What did he ever do to you?

What does that have anything to do with anything I posted?

Why do you approve Jim celebrating over a recruit he thought he had yet didn't get, yet bash KO for the same? That, to me, is what is very revealing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom