#4 Baylor @ #16 Arkansas - 12/06/20 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

#4 Baylor @ #16 Arkansas - 12/06/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Nalyssa Smith or Egbo needs to be benched! Have Caitlin Bickle start in their place because she has a better basketball IQ than both of them!

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Resume.jpg

Reaction Score
Are they calling fouls on every single drive to the basket?

Some of these are fouls, but others I mean come on lol

Reaction Score

I was just about to comment on that. They are calling a bunch of touch fouls both ways.

Reaction Score
Arkansas will likely pull this out. Baylor has a serious lack of talent this year if Trinity and Ursin is the best they can do. Egbo has not proven she can stay out of foul trouble in any big games in her career.

Egbo not staying out of foul trouble likely cost Baylor this game. She seems to have a attitude problem and gets flustered too easily.

Reaction Score

You must not have watched the foulfest yesterday with USF and State. This is mild compared to that.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Sarah Andrews - 0 points 5 fouls.

You can't make stuff like this up. Wow.

Reaction Score
Bickle is a god awful shooter. Every single 3 point shot that is wide open is either air balled or she bricks it.

Reaction Score
Nice win for Arkansas. This reminds me of Baylor game against Stanford a couple years ago where their star players didn't show up and they lost on the road.

Difference is Baylor does not have the talent to compete for a national title this year unlike like that team.

Baylor isn't a sure thing to win the big 12 this year.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Ark just lowered their heads and drove to the basket every time down the court. Didn’t make a lot of layups, but got to the line all night and hit foul shots. Here again, without Cox in the paint on defense, the Lady Bears are not the same team.

Geno will take note. Christyn, Evina, Anna, Paige, etc. will be attacking the basket when the Huskies visit Waco.

Reaction Score
Ark just lowered their heads and drove to the basket every time down the court. Didn’t make a lot of layups, but got to the line all night and hit foul shots. Here again, without Cox in the paint on defense, the Lady Bears are not the same team.

Geno will take note. Christyn, Evina, Anna, Paige, etc. will be attacking the basket when the Huskies visit Waco.

but will they get the benefit of the same foul calls? Because some of those calls were...........suspicious

Reaction Score
With the way Baylor played, I’m surprised we only lost by 5! I would love to be a fly on the wall in Baylor’s next practice! Kim mulkey is not happy! Again I think going forward we need to bring smith or Egbo off the bench! They have no chemistry together. Maybe go small ball and dijonai start in place of them? Ugh I’m so sad! It’s going to be a long season for me!

Reaction Score
I would be surprised if Richards play the whole season at point guard. Her handle is average at best. Baylor fans, is she just experimenting at the position or is she the best option?

Reaction Score
I would be surprised if Richards play the whole season at point guard. Her handle is average at best. Baylor fans, is she just experimenting at the position or is she the best option?
She’s the best option until Andrews can get going. It sucks because it takes away from didi doing other things she’s great at

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
BU had alot of turnovers thats because Harris is not there and BU needs someone who can handle the ball. Baylor committed alot of fouls on dribble drive. BU has alot of very good players however they look lost on both defense and offense. They are not playing together. They need ball handlers. Ark has very good ball handlers and not alot of height. For BU they need ball handlers of players who can handle the ball and Ark needs height/rebounding. The polls tomorrow will be interesting

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom