33 seconds into the game Ochonwa does a flop. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

33 seconds into the game Ochonwa does a flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why did McBride take that shot with almost 10 seconds left and give Duke another possession? The Women's basketball players keep playing with no regard to the clock.

Reaction Score
How can sd swipe so blatantly and not get called for any fouls? Any one else who makes that move with such regularity gets called for the foul 9 times out of 10
How do you see these things? Are you looking at Skylar for a lot of the plays? I keep trying to see ND uncalled fouls but don't see much.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
And draws a foul on Elizabeth Williams. Williams didn't foul her.

The whole play looked staged and pre-planned. Goal is to get Williams in foul trouble.

I hate this cr_p from Notre Dame.

Hey, you have to live with ref ineptness...it is part of the game...or so I hear. ;)

Reaction Score
How do you see these things? Are you looking at Skylar for a lot of the plays? I keep trying to see ND uncalled fouls but don't see much.
Yes, I isolate on sd. She lets the player go by her while swiping. Often times, she gets the steal but a lot of skin as well that doesn't get called..

Reaction Score
Yes, I isolate on sd. She lets the player go by her while swiping. Often times, she gets the steal but a lot of skin as well that doesn't get called..
I'll have to be on the lookout for that. Thanks.

Reaction Score
Uconn players watching the game must be having a Mike Dukakis moment.

(Reference is to an old SNL skit from 1988 in which, during a presidential debate, after the George H W Bush character goes on incoherently for two minutes, the Mike Dukakis character looks at the camera and says, "I can't believe I'm losing to this guy!")

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
That foul that they called on Braker was bullcrap. She never touched the player...got all ball, and a ref that had no view of the play called a foul. That was an anticipation foul that never should have been called.

Reaction Score
Another ONE about to bite the dust?
Much as I would LOVE to see ND go down, we UConn fans have seen our team be exactly where Duke is right now only to see nd come clawing back. I would be very surprised if history did not repeat itself. Very happy, but very surprised.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Uconn players watching the game must be having a Mike Dukakis moment.

(Reference is to an old SNL skit from 1988 in which, during a presidential debate, after the George H W Bush character goes on incoherently for two minutes, the Mike Dukakis character looks at the camera and says, "I can't believe I'm losing to this guy!")
I had that after the two South Florida games against ND.

And in the case of Uconn-ND, the refs are Lee Atwater.

Reaction Score
So far only UConn has dominated in the Elite Eight. The other one and a half have been close.

Wonder what the nightcap will bring.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I cannot wish for a ND loss. If they lose there will really be no national championship game. The UCONN vs. Duke game will be the championship game.

I can say that I want UT to beat the crap out of Louisville tonight. I would love to see UCONN vs UT and then UT vs. Tennessee. Without Baylor in the Final Four I want to see some good games.

I think that Cal will end up in the championship game. I am super impressed with their athletes and they definitely have a go-to player on the perimeter.

Reaction Score
Anybody else hate the ND uniforms? What if Nike makes us uniforms like that (only in blue!)?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Not eating last night worked for me and UConn. Stay strong, triad. Sip a little ginger ale if you got it.

went and made a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich..... it went down ok... just hope it doesnt come back up in the second half :oops:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
So far only UConn has dominated in the Elite Eight. The other one and a half have been close.

Wonder what the nightcap will bring.

That is a great segue into a question I wanted to pose. I am curios as to why UCONN beats the common opponents of ND and Baylor so badly but they have lost to both recently? It just seems odd that they would be so much more dominant against common opponents yet struggle against those two teams.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
went and made a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich..... it went down ok... just hope it doesnt come back up in the second half :oops:

If you weigh it down with a piece of chocolate cake and a big glass of milk it will stay down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom