33 seconds into the game Ochonwa does a flop. | Page 8 | The Boneyard

33 seconds into the game Ochonwa does a flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I mean, D had a ton of swag, but a) she strutted after doing stuff that was truly remarkable, and b) Skylar isn't D.

Yes, Captain Obvious just struck again with Point B.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Eliz. Williams has been one big bust thus far in big games.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
And draws a foul on Elizabeth Williams. Williams didn't foul her.

The whole play looked staged and pre-planned. Goal is to get Williams in foul trouble.

I hate this cr_p from Notre Dame.
Very dislikeable team...much if their strategy is based upon improperly getting calls from the officials...makes me sick!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Very dislikeable team...much if their strategy is based upon improperly getting calls from the officials...makes me sick!

They are very skilled at drawing fouls. They know what the refs will call and use that to their advantage.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
How can sd swipe so blatantly and not get called for any fouls? Any one else who makes that move with such regularity gets called for the foul 9 times out of 10
She repeatedly fouled Duke guards On drives (also frequently slaps the dribbler's arms on her steals) but refs just swallow their whistles

Reaction Score
Despite the talents of SD what I "truly dislike" about her is the arrogance. Instead of the MM sincere humility and appreciation of both her teammates and her opponents.

Reaction Score
I don't care what the announcers say, this game was much more difficult for ND than they planned.

Reaction Score
diggins is very talented. No question. But she is cocky, smug, purposely looking for the camera to preen and strut. Makes her entirely unlikeable to me. I would be far more appreciative of her talents if she had an ounce of humility.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Tough night for Jones....she'll be a really really good player for the next three years, definitely one of the top players in her class.

Reaction Score
Despite the talents of SD what I "truly dislike" about her is the arrogance. Instead of the MM sincere humility and appreciation of both her teammates and her opponents.
Or the happiness of Dolson, the class of Faris, the quiet excellence of Stewie.........

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
We beat this Duke team like a rented mule when they still had Chelsea Grey and we were not clicking anything like we have been recently. Just saying...

Reaction Score
Have you ever seen any player get away with talking and barking at the ref's with the arrogance of Diggins. It is simple embarrassing to watch.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
They are very good at drawing fouls. It is a skill just like many other parts of the game.

As some other coach said, not picking up fouls is a matter of being smart on the floor. They are very smart about what they can and cannot do.
Their players do,play the game intelligently but they also get far more than their share of the 50-50 block-charge calls and Diggins is the ref's favorite, she gets away with much more than other players.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Their players do,play the game intelligently but they also get far more than their share of the 50-50 block-charge calls and Diggins is the ref's favorite, she gets away with much more than other players.

Do we really believe that all refs in the game give preferential treatment to Diggins? Do they meet before the year and remind each other to call things her way?

Reaction Score
Good for Duke. Not giving up. Fighting to the very end. Hold your head up high ladies. nd is a tough team, but you are not getting blown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom