33 seconds into the game Ochonwa does a flop. | Page 9 | The Boneyard

33 seconds into the game Ochonwa does a flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Have you ever seen any player get away with talking and barking at the ref's with the arrogance of Diggins. It is simple embarrassing to watch.
That has been a pet peeve of mine about ND for several years now. I really can't stand when they do that.

Reaction Score
She repeatedly fouled Duke guards On drives (also frequently slaps the dribbler's arms on her steals) but refs just swallow their whistles
It's not that they swallow their whistles. She uses the Jedi "mind meld" on the refs to make them think a foul wasn't committed. The force is strong with young Skyler Walker.

Reaction Score
Eliz. Williams has been one big bust thus far in big games.
Williams is an All American? Maybe she's ill, or maybe there's something going on in her life that's dragging her down, but for whatever reason, she seems to be somewhere else, focus-wise.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I'm not sure that I understand the use of the word "legally" being used by the announcer when discussing Louisville's "physical" play on Griner. Obviously there is a LOT of talk in the women's game about Walz' "physical" game plan.

Reaction Score
Williams flat footed on the missed free throws. She doesn't like to exert much energy.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Williams is an All American? Maybe she's ill, or maybe there's something going on in her life that's dragging her down, but for whatever reason, she seems to be somewhere else, focus-wise.

I know, right? She is tearing up the ACC but not so much against the top teams from the other big conferences.

Reaction Score
Despite the talents of SD what I "truly dislike" about her is the arrogance. Instead of the MM sincere humility and appreciation of both her teammates and her opponents.
Diana came across as arrogant.

Reaction Score
Is it too late to change the name of the thread to "I Hate Sky"?
And you shwoed a lot of love for the way Louisville played your beloved Baylor, jawing and getting in the face of your players, swarming all over Griner? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Reaction Score
Hope it's not the "Final Four" for Uconn in more ways than one. We have lost three times already.

Reaction Score
DT was as arrogant as Diggins, but not as whiney. I cannot speak to whether or not DT worked the officials or not like Diggins does.
She wasn't as big a complainer in college, but she's become over-the-top in the pros.

The difference is that Taurasi didn't get 50/50 calls in college (in fact, the officials seemed to go out of their way not to give her any). Skylar, on the other hand, gets more favorable whistles than any women's player I've ever seen.

Even LeBron James thinks she gets away with a lot.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
And that makes it more acceptable?
Yes, absolutely. There's a certain level of excellence where you're pretty much entitled to do whatever the hell you want. D was there. Candace too. Not Diggins.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Yes, absolutely. There's a certain level of excellence where you're pretty much entitled to do whatever the hell you want. D was there. Candace too. Not Diggins.

LOL...then Diggins is entitled. She has lead her team to multiple wins over UCONN and thus deserves to boast.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
LOL...then Diggins is entitled. She has lead her team to multiple wins over UCONN and thus deserves to boast.
How is beating Uconn the gold standard? She has zero NCs, zero Wade Trophies, zero NPoYs, will not be close to the first player drafted, etc. she's been a top five player for two college seasons. That's not rarified air. It's nothing to sneeze at, but it's not rarified air.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score

Williams has been dealing with stress fractures. She does not practice so she can play in games. She rested all last summer, but the problem did not go away. It has hampered her development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom