3 Mock Drafts "Side by Each" | Page 3 | The Boneyard

3 Mock Drafts "Side by Each"

Reaction Score
The # isn’t that important. What’s important is going to a club that’s a good fit for you so you stand half a chance of surviving. Look at Chong. In the third round, she went to one place where she fit in nicely and survived a season. She could be gone this year though.
Agreed. However, the players don't get to pick tonight, the GMs do. I'm not saying that she should go before a team's "perfect fit" player. If I was a GM, I would place A LOT of value on Kia Nurse as a WNBA asset, either with my team or another team. She is going to be a force in the W for many years.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
With Bria Holmes out for the season (pregnancy, and congrats to her ), I don't see the point of this trade . Someone please explain to me.

Miller obviously feels he is getting a discount by accepting the fact that she will not be playing this season. He also has a lot to choose from at guard this training camp and may feel little pressure to improve that position.

Reaction Score
I was hoping Brown would end up in LA..... would have loved to see a Gray-Brown-Beard lineup.... but since they signed that guard from Rutgers..... cant see them using a pick on another guard.
"That guard from Rutgers" - I assume you mean Cappie Pondexter who historically has been one of the best players in the WNBA? I know she is coming into the twilight of her career, but she is a known quantity in the league and a great acquisition for LA.

As for the draft, while I know she is not projected to go in the first round, I believe the team that selects Tyler Scaife will be getting a really terrific guard in the same mold as Cappie.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom