3 huskies selected to espnw AA 1st team [merged thread] | Page 5 | The Boneyard

3 huskies selected to espnw AA 1st team [merged thread]

Reaction Score
If anyone read the comments from the ESPN article, they might have come across this little gem from a Jim Boyle.

... UConn (3 AA's and decent coach ...
Nice to see Geno getting some love. :confused:

Reaction Score
Well this will cause a stir and be bulletin board material. One can hear the carping....Conn based ESPN choosing three of its own. However, anyone who has watched the three UCONN stars in the big games should have no quibbles. I do feel bad for Jones of MD...IMO she had a first team AA kind of year.
I would swap Jones and KLS

Reaction Score
I could live with these ten being the WBCA team. I think it's funny A'ja Wilson gets so little love on this board when it's obvious the woman is extremely good. Could she benefit from Geno? Absolutely, and so would almost any of the players not on UConn's team. Collier is the gem of the trio for UConn this year in my opinion. She is phenomenally talented. Gabby and KLS aren't too shabby, but Collier is my favorite of the three.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I would swap Jones and KLS
Some perspective is probably needed for us here on this bold statement you made. The Big12 Coaches voted Brooke McCarty as POY, so if the coaches From her own conference who thought she was at least 2nd best, why should she have made the 1st team?

Reaction Score
Some perspective is probably needed for us here on this bold statement you made. The Big12 Coaches voted Brooke McCarty as POY, so if the coaches From her own conference who thought she was at least 2nd best, why should she have made the 1st team?

I think that's in reference to Jones of Maryland not Jones of Baylor. Non the less I wouldn't take Jones on the 1st team over Lou, no way!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom