2023 Winter Non-UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2023 Winter Non-UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
IMO, this gives us a better shot at Koval, who was looking hard at UNC. Chapel Hill
Fixed that for you ;)

Not familiar with the young lady, but I'll trust your word.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Congrats to @hornets for predicting UNC for Ms. Thomas and telling me why. So much for my logic flow :oops:

I was hoping that if she didn't come north and west to South Bend that she'd get out of the ACC, but -- alas -- that didn't happen either. So now the Irish will have to deal with Toomy, Gakdeng and Thomas. :confused:
On the other hand, they'll have to deal with Olivia Miles and/or Hannah Hidalgo coming full bore into the lane....should be fun. ;)

Reaction Score
Congrats to @hornets for predicting UNC for Ms. Thomas and telling me why. So much for my logic flow :oops:

I was hoping that if she didn't come north and west to South Bend that she'd get out of the ACC, but -- alas -- that didn't happen either. So now the Irish will have to deal with Toomy, Gakdeng and Thomas. :confused:
On the other hand, they'll have to deal with Olivia Miles and/or Hannah Hidalgo coming full bore into the lane....should be fun. ;)
Thanks Dillon, it's all good big baby! Unless we're true insiders, we all hit and miss. I'm just glad it's over, lol.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Thanks Dillon, it's all good big baby! Unless we're true insiders, we all hit and miss. I'm just glad it's over, lol.
Heck, I'm happy as all get out today because the ND Men's Lax Team (finally) won their first National Championship, after beating UVA in the semifinals on Saturday and Duke today in the finals!
Great job, Coach Corrigan and team!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
ARE YOU HAPPY @triaddukefan???? YOU'RE ON A LIST FINALLY. :rolleyes:

20230516_155211.jpg

Check back with me on signing day.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Betts will (more than likely) go to UCLA with Lauren. Wouldn’t be surprised, but maybe I’m wrong?…
It's definitely possible, but I think they'd only have one season of playing together. So, I think if she does got to UCLA it wouldn't be just to play with Lauren. She'll definitely be familiar with UCLA though by the time her decision is made because of her sister.

Reaction Score

Cough and Prosper driving the lane or blocking their shots ;)

Reaction Score
It's definitely possible, but I think they'd only have one season of playing together. So, I think if she does got to UCLA it wouldn't be just to play with Lauren. She'll definitely be familiar with UCLA though by the time her decision is made because of her sister.
Yes. You’re totally right! Another reason why she could actually go to UCLA.

Reaction Score
Prosper v. Fournier will be fun for a couple of years.

Especially now that Fournier's skillsets are catching up to Prosper's. The gap has closed a fair bit since their OSBA days. Fournier relied more on her athleticism when they competed against each other.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
New ESPN/Hoopgurlz Top 100 RE-rankings;
1-2-3 Edwards -Strong-Cambridge

Think they finally got it right. Edwards and Strong are really 1a and 1b in my eyes. Cambridge is a close #2.

Reaction Score
Seeing four Canadians on this list is awesome and I think it's a first for this list. The emergence of the Kia Nurse program is having some impact which is great to see.

sun

Reaction Score
Florida HS guard Hannah Kohn set a national record by scoring 19 3 pointers in a single game. scoring 61 points.
She''l be attending Chattanooga this year.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

I thought she’d end up at Virginia Tech. Based merely on her social media. But OSU will have plenty of playing time available by her freshmen season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom