2023 UConn in the WNBA (tracker) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2023 UConn in the WNBA (tracker)

Reaction Score
More detail on Gabby's situation:

Reaction Score
More detail on Gabby's situation:

Well, if she doesn't choose the WNBA, she will have time for national training camps, don't forget that the olympics are in Paris next year

Reaction Score
Will Bria Harttley or Tina Charlles be engaged ?
I can't see both of them being retired because of no contract

Reaction Score
Will Bria Harttley or Tina Charlles be engaged ?
I can't see both of them being retired because of no contract

Hartley is recovering from an ACL tear. Not sure she will be back this year. Can't say about Charles.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Hartley is recovering from an ACL tear. Not sure she will be back this year. Can't say about Charles.
I think Tina Charles has made it clear in previous public comments that she is not going to play in the WNBA just for a paycheck or to set individual records. She wants to be on a championship team (which she has never been), and won't accept an offer unless it comes from a team that has a plausible chance to win it all in 2023 with her contribution.

So that would be Las Vegas or New York, but I don't see why either of them would need her or could afford her. At the next tier are Chicago, Washington, and Connecticut. The Sun have a well-established front court that they may not want to disrupt, but Chicago and Washington could use some help in their front court, and may be plausible destinations. They may also have more salary cap room than the Sun.

Reaction Score
Is there any news of the status of Gabby Williams, She was released by ASVELles before the finishing date and was on concussion protocol but has the League spoken about her evntual status ?

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Is there any news of the status of Gabby Williams, She was released by ASVELles before the finishing date and was on concussion protocol but has the League spoken about her evntual status ?
All Quiet on the Western Front.*

*at least thus far.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom