2023 New school commitments by Transfers | Page 24 | The Boneyard

2023 New school commitments by Transfers

Reaction Score
I first saw just on instagram. But have since seen "elevenwarriors" post about it. Ohio State Women's Basketball Adds Former Michigan State Forward Taiyier Parks From Transfer Portal

She may have a bigger role than what I'm expecting. But I just think Walker being in the lineup made OSU more dynamic as Mikulasikova somewhat fell off near the end. But this gives them another big body who hopefully can get rebounds and maybe won't miss so many bunnies.

I do think the "athletic post" that one poster for OSU was referring to was Lauren Ware. Not sure if she ever visited though.

Thanks. Just saw it on Twitter as well.

Reaction Score

Justine Who ? LOL

The rumor over on the other board is that it could be 2 players with the BOOM signification from kellie . *(Spear & Couliaby ) (Couliaby & Bianca Thomas) (Spear & Thomas) ?

Reaction Score
Tennessee with an upcoming announcement shortly once their Beat writer or w/e she is Maria Cornelius finishes the article .Stay tuned ....

Reaction Score
Apparently the debacle in Knoxville nation is over the BOOM with 2 oranges and if its 2 players or just 1 big boom either way Fear the Spear just made Rocky top dangerous again .

Reaction Score
What happened to Morrow about to announce LSU yesterday without the SC visit this weekend ? Looks to be not factual .

Reaction Score
What are the players actually doing though? NIL from my understanding is when players work with companies to promote products and earn money that way. I spot checked a couple of IG accounts from Tech players and saw no mention anywhere of Matador Club. Matador Club itself is a non profit that specifically focuses on helping out Texas Tech athletes.
So, TN able to pony up $100k? On y’all’s board it’s been said that you all weren’t really in the NIL game., that there wasn’t significant support for the women

Reaction Score
So, TN able to pony up $100k? On y’all’s board it’s been said that you all weren’t really in the NIL game., that there wasn’t significant support for the women
That booster club tries to downplay a lot , after what LSU has been doing in NIL and out recruiting them im sure that AD was able to hustle up sponsors to get them in the NIL competition with the other blue bloods.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Jewel Spear to Tennessee.

Darn shame, went from a Noble Demon Deacon to a Coonhound

giphy.gif

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Spear is trading having Pimento Cheese Footlong Hot Dogs at Kermit's just 10 minutes from Campus for whatever they have in Knoxville. Catfish and Moonpies? :confused:

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Good pickup for Tennessee. A line up of Wells/Spear/Darby/Jackson/Key looks solid. Big question mark for them is coaching--can Kellie get this team to play at a high level?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom