2023 Fall Camp | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2023 Fall Camp

Reaction Score

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
With the caveat, which someone mentioned the other day, of coaches completely being able to control which side of the ball looks better on any given day......................It appears the offense had no problems moving the ball, going vertical and finding the end zone. If nothing else building confidence.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
With the caveat, which someone mentioned the other day, of coaches completely being able to control which side of the ball looks better on any given day......................It appears the offense had no problems moving the ball, going vertical and finding the end zone. If nothing else building confidence.
Listening to NY giants camp stuff recently and the beat reporters talked a lot about that at the pro level the staff tilts the play calling one way or the other to assist with development. Sometimes to really test some guys, other times to teach, etc.

Reaction Score
Biz I kid, I kid....even my OP said "it might be time" with the PWO gone.......in HC JM I trust !
When I’m clearly wrong on something, I have no problem admitting it. Wish there was more of that around here. That having been said, I don’t get the move unless we would trust him to actually throw the ball if needed this year, but yes, I trust the staff to make that decision.

Reaction Score

Assisted access<<

-> "As a player I need to develop physically and mentally. I came in (in 2019) at about 170 pounds and now I'm 203. So physically I'm there. Mentally I'm getting better each and every day. I'm going to be great." <-

-> "Over the break I wanted to learn the defense schematically, not just my position but everyone's position," Dixon-Williams said. "We want all want to come together and be on the same page and win games. Mentally, I feel like I know more. That will help my game.

"We want to move faster as a defense. We want to be explosive. We want to look like when you watch film we look crazy. We've got a lot of speed in the DB room. We've got guys who want to play and want to get better. We're going to compete." <-

-> So while increasing the win total from one to six and getting to a bowl a year ago was good, Dixon-Williams and his teammates are far from satisfied. "We didn't go 7-6, we went 6-7," Dixon-Williams said. "We still had a losing record. We need to keep improving, keep getting better. We'll get to where we want to be. <-

Reaction Score

Assisted access<<

-> "As a player I need to develop physically and mentally. I came in (in 2019) at about 170 pounds and now I'm 203. So physically I'm there. Mentally I'm getting better each and every day. I'm going to be great." <-

-> "Over the break I wanted to learn the defense schematically, not just my position but everyone's position," Dixon-Williams said. "We want all want to come together and be on the same page and win games. Mentally, I feel like I know more. That will help my game.

"We want to move faster as a defense. We want to be explosive. We want to look like when you watch film we look crazy. We've got a lot of speed in the DB room. We've got guys who want to play and want to get better. We're going to compete." <-

-> So while increasing the win total from one to six and getting to a bowl a year ago was good, Dixon-Williams and his teammates are far from satisfied. "We didn't go 7-6, we went 6-7," Dixon-Williams said. "We still had a losing record. We need to keep improving, keep getting better. We'll get to where we want to be. <-

Love our safeties! Hoping for a big year from both of them!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom