2023 Fall Camp | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2023 Fall Camp

Reaction Score
Curb you enthusiasm. Remember every August feels this way.

Listen to what coaches say for your entertainment, not for truth.

That having been said, most Augusts we are not looking at such a large number of starters returning.

Reaction Score
typically you can tell whether it’s a great defensive performance or a poor offensive performance. hopefully evan is being truthful!
I hate to be that guy...but I would feel better if it was the offense clicking on all cylinders.

Reaction Score
typically you can tell whether it’s a great defensive performance or a poor offensive performance. hopefully evan is being truthful!

The coaches completely control who comes out on top every day in practice. That comes directly from Bill Parcells. It all depends what the coaches want them working on and what the want the coaches want to accomplish for the day. They can dictate that the offense or defense looks better.

Reaction Score
Love everyone’s optimism but statistically we have about a 10% chance of winning right now. We are about a 16 point dog, hence the 10% chance of winning outright (based on the college football stats I could find).
Oh yee of little faith. Many said the same about the bowl vs SC and ND, Baylor, Liberty etc. Let's bring the noise for the boys and send NCST on a sad ride home. ;)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Curb you enthusiasm. Remember every August feels this way.
Been a ticket holder since 60’s This August definitely feels very different than any of those post OBE years. You can curb the enthusiasm in nearly every sport with every team - nobody knows what injuries etc will come into play. What HCJM has instilled and brought on board is enough to get a bit giddy about the upcoming season. Unlike MBB and WBB where expectations are almost always high - football is feeling a new sensation.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
There are some other new names on the roster. I wonder how this works, best we know we are already over the 85 man scholarship. Maybe dudes are here for fall camp after which everyone decides what is best.

Senior transfer from CT by way of Eastern Michigan.

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom