2023 CFB Coaching Carousel begins to spin and spin… | Page 16 | The Boneyard

2023 CFB Coaching Carousel begins to spin and spin…

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
Any players heading from PNW to Tuscaloosa?

Who does WA get now as a coach now?
They need an offensive mind, someone who calls mesmerizing plays, someone who makes opposing defenses think "what are they doing?" They need Nick Charlton. He should pursue that role ASAP.

What a week for them, from CFP final to HC vacancy in less than a week.

Reaction Score
Alabama gets what Alabama wants. HAHA
The trickle down from Saban retiring is interesting to watch.
Washington > Arizona > San Jose State
But also South Alabama and Buffalo.
One move cascades into 5 more so far.

Reaction Score
That's only the beginning too. Because those other schools are going to need to hire HC's and assistants which means it's rolling even further down hill.

Reaction Score
That's only the beginning too. Because those other schools are going to need to hire HC's and assistants which means it's rolling even further down hill.
Yeah currently 3 openings. More dominos to fall. And who knows if KD goes after more sitting head coaches for his staff.
And Harbaugh still hasn't made a decision.

Reaction Score
Just think of the seismic shift of replacing Marinelli

Reaction Score
Saban hired ex-head coaches as analysts
DeBoer is hiring sitting head coaches as co-ordinators and assistants

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
All of which leads to Kent State hiring Charlton as HC!
This is almost made me spit my lunch cuz it would solve some of our problems. Curse you for planting this dream in my noggin. ^_^

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Man if Harbaugh heads to the NFL, this carousal is going to go spinning across the playground with the amount of moves that will occur! Saban's retirement is shredding coaching ranks, add Michigan being open, yikes!

Reaction Score
Man if Harbaugh heads to the NFL, this carousal is going to go spinning across the playground with the amount of moves that will occur! Saban's retirement is shredding coaching ranks, add Michigan being open, yikes!
and it will keep the transfer portal open for a while as well. I believe that each time there is a coaching change, the players from that school have 30 days to find a new home if desired.

Reaction Score
If Harbaugh leaves, I bet Moore gets promoted and not much changes. Maybe they hire a new OC or promote from within and nothing else changes across football.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
If Harbaugh leaves, I bet Moore gets promoted and not much changes. Maybe they hire a new OC or promote from within and nothing else changes across football.
It's not the HC, it's the coordinators. Look what's happening at Bama. Current HC leaving low level programs. That's new. If that happens at UM, it'll be chaos.

Reaction Score
It's not the HC, it's the coordinators. Look what's happening at Bama. Current HC leaving low level programs. That's new. If that happens at UM, it'll be chaos.
That's building a brand new staff...Michigan would be promoting from within and having one coordinator opening. So yes, it's possible that Moore could poach a lower level HC for his coordination position. But it's much less likely.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom