2023-24 South Carolina regular season, Part 2 | Page 11 | The Boneyard

2023-24 South Carolina regular season, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's posting about a post I made (I think) on another board: I was trying to say that with Randolph, Strong was one of two remaining prospects from the 2024 class that was yet to commit, and that Strong was at the game. But I forgot to add Strong's name to my post, which made the post seem to imply that the prospect I was saying was at our game, was Randolph. She wasn't, to my knowledge, and I corrected my post. So - no Randolph, but a Strong instead..... :p
Thanks for the clarification

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
Allison Feaster who is her mom and is with the Boston Celtics organization played at Chester High in South Carolina. Her father Danny Strong played at Great Falls high in South Carolina. Feaster also played with Staley in the WNBA with the Charlotte Sting. There are South Carolina connections all over the place with Sarah Strong.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Allison Feaster who is her mom and is with the Boston Celtics organization played at Chester High in South Carolina. Her father Danny Strong played at Great Falls high in South Carolina. Feaster also played with Staley in the WNBA with the Charlotte Sting. There are South Carolina connections all over the place with Sarah Strong.
That's cool; my step mother was the librarian at Chester High School back in the 60s/70s.

Reaction Score
Was A'ja our last #1 overall recruit? We've had a few #2 and #3 recruits since, but never the #1 overall.

Reaction Score
Was Kelsey Bone #1 in her class? I thought she would be the program changer when she committed, but she transferred home after one year.

Rather it be a native daughter of South Carolina any way.

Reaction Score
Was Kelsey Bone #1 in her class? I thought she would be the program changer when she committed, but she transferred home after one year.

Rather it be a native daughter of South Carolina any way.
I think she was the #1 post but not #1 overall.

Reaction Score
Anybody seen Adhel Tac on the sideline lately? Have not seen her the last two games..

Reaction Score
Anybody seen Adhel Tac on the sideline lately? Have not seen her the last two games..
She was at the game yesterday. I saw her on crutches before and after the game. I was not paying attention during the game as to where she was sitting. Also spotted Jah in the student section and all the players went by and gave her a hug after the game.

Reaction Score
She was at the game yesterday. I saw her on crutches before and after the game. I was not paying attention during the game as to where she was sitting. Also spotted Jah in the student section and all the players went by and gave her a hug after the game.
On Crutches? Hopefully its not another procedure

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Oh ok
Dr Jeff Guy and staff are the best..
Yeah that was her primary reason for enrolling early. Her injury sustained was a nagging one, made more sense to get access to USC sports physicians and rehab.

Reaction Score
Congrats to the Gamecocks, Dawn, and the fans. I really value y’all’s contributions to the Boneyard, and any smack you talk is respectful and well-earned.

I buried the lede. The Washington Post has daily online chats. I dunno if they’re available to non-subscribers, but this Thursday at noon, A’ja will be the guest and will talk about her book “Dear Black Girls.”

I’ve never seen one of these, as work doesn’t allow it. If it was 8 weeks from now, I’d certainly be watching.
I have read A’ja’s book. I couldn’t put it down until I finished it. A’ja is an incredible storyteller, a terrific writer and speaker, and she is an incredible human being.

Thanks for having us here. Hope our people are respectful.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Have you noticed over the years, Gurlz Hoops on ESPN has gotten it wrong!!! Remember Rhyne Howard at UK? She was listed #32.

Aneesha Morrow was a miss as well. Has Feagin lived up to her # 4 rank yet? I love her but .. . . ..

But still, they do a decent job over all considering Wbb recruiting does not generate money like football. Staffs are small and they only watch about 100 of the thousand gals recruited annually . Of course, they are gonna focus on the ones who appear to have offers from top schools but. They’re gonna miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom