2022 UConn Football Commit - Jack Stewart (New Canaan, CT) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2022 UConn Football Commit - Jack Stewart (New Canaan, CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow!! Now that's some damn good recruiting bringing in a BIG with three years of eligibility left that came from the B1G. Michigan no less. Mora is bringing them in from the PAC, the SEC, the B1G. That is really impressive. The one thing these guys need now is time working together.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Now we have at least two Huskies with not much love for the boys from Ann Arbor. Awesome! :)

Reaction Score
Good pickup; should be seen more as low hanging fruit that it does, (former 3-star P5 recruits that didn't get the run they expected coming home), but that is where we are as a program.
I think it’s important we get players like Stewart right now because Fairfield County produces a ton of talent. Even if he doesn’t see a snap at UCONN it’s worth it right now at this stage. Hoping he can contribute a little while he is here. Trying to dig up information on why he wasn’t on the 3 deep at Michigan, thanks for those who responded. Maybe a switch back to OLine will allow him to see the field

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
I would add U2's "A Sort of Homecoming" and Phil Collins' "Take Me Home".
I was at the Yale bowl in '71 when GFR was the intermission band for Yes. Did 2 encores as I recall (dimly). Felt bad for Yes, as I think the Yale Bowl gig was part of their first US tour. But they were a bit too "out there" at the time. Hard to believe now.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I don't even recognize this program when comparing it to the program a year ago.
How many players have we ever brought in from New Canaan, even on the rebound? And it does touch on the differing program-building philosophies. One coach hired his kid, another coach hired another guys kid.

Reaction Score
LEEEEETSSS GOOOOO!!

1651542216833.gif

Reaction Score
Shea 1971. Pretty sure a few BY fans were in the crowd shots.

I was watching this concert on YouTube and saw a friend of mine stoned out of his mind at the concert. As far as our new lineman goes, the competition and experience should be of great value to the team. I love him signing with the Revolution!

Reaction Score
Welcome home Jack. Some added depth on the o-line with possibly some immediate playing time with some rotations.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I think it’s important we get players like Stewart right now because Fairfield County produces a ton of talent. Even if he doesn’t see a snap at UCONN it’s worth it right now at this stage. Hoping he can contribute a little while he is here. Trying to dig up information on why he wasn’t on the 3 deep at Michigan, thanks for those who responded. Maybe a switch back to OLine will allow him to see the field
Stewart had offers from all over D1 but walked on at Michigan, his New Canaan Offensive Lineman teammate Jack Conley was also highly recruited and IIRC ended up at Boston College. Needless to say, New Canaan had a great team the years they both blocked for QB Drew Pyne, currently enrolled at Norte Dame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom