2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 88 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Well it appears to be a couple of commitment post from Hilliard and we know that one is from Florida and about two people who visited this weekend
I've always liked deductive reasoning..........especially if it involves some excellent recruits!

Reaction Score
Size, strength, speed over night??? Sounds like help up front on either O or D
Sounds like portal help to me, like they will be enrolling in the Spring semester. Hopefully some big boys for the OL or DL.

Reaction Score
Go to the 1 hour mark of the podcast for Mora’s thoughts on the portal and this weekend:

-> Aaron welcomes in new UConn football coach Jim Mora to the show (48:50). The guys discuss the process to Mora getting the job, why UConn is a better football gig than people realize + Aaron relives his glory days as a bad Connecticut high school football player. Also, how the transfer portal is helping Mora beef up the program, and what fans can expect Week 1 next season. <-

Reaction Score
Go to the 1 hour mark of the podcast for Mora’s thoughts on the portal and this weekend:

-> Aaron welcomes in new UConn football coach Jim Mora to the show (48:50). The guys discuss the process to Mora getting the job, why UConn is a better football gig than people realize + Aaron relives his glory days as a bad Connecticut high school football player. Also, how the transfer portal is helping Mora beef up the program, and what fans can expect Week 1 next season. <-
Thanks for sharing. Was recorded last week so two committed transfers he mentioned are Zozus and Barbosa. Mentioned 6 transfers would be on campus this past weekend and if commit would need to enroll on Tuesday. Wound think/hope we get some names today.

Reaction Score

Interesting comment from JM to Aaron about he might even get a commit from a guy out where he is (in LA)....I can think of a OL that you posted about from that area, who committed to JM before when he was at UCLA. (Funny how Aaron mentioned Uconn fans doing a google search)

Reaction Score

Sounds like the OL who went to UCLA then to Colorado who is in the portal now.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Was hoping to see a commit or two this morning/today with all of the Twitter activity yesterday from Davidson, Allen, and Hilliard. Still time!

Reaction Score
Was recruited by Mora to UCLA back in 2017. WR who had 67 catches for 883 yards and 6 touchdowns for the Bruins this season.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Believe to have visited us back in December. Played one year at Oklahoma.

Reaction Score
New semester starts tomorrow. So they have to choose a University, football team, classes ... and get their lives together. Quick. I think they have oriented kids to do the Big Promotion. And it has to come out really soon. Particularly for Transfers

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Big news from me-

When at Mount Snow yesterday I overheard UConn football talk while waiting in a lift line (those lines were Disney like Sunday!) Yes, the revolution is spreading.

Sorry if you were expecting recruiting news.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom