2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 46 | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
I think Mora should be fired. The team did not look good against UCF. If we get blown out against Houston he has to go.
Let's see...who had 2 weeks before Mora firing comes up? ;) I thought BYers would at least wait until after the first game he coaches... :p

Reaction Score
Gadie had been to Rutgers twice.
Jobity has PWO offers from WVA & Buffalo.
Murphy is a CT kid w/ Supreme Athletes and has been to camp @ UConn previously.

No harm in inviting kids to the last game of the season (especially potential PWOs).
Yeah I really like Gadie and Murphy. These kids can add some depth to the team. Gadie has speed for a LB, but needs to add weight and Murphy has some skills for a big kid. I’m sure Mora will continue to look at the transfer portal.

Reaction Score

Elijah “EJ” Warner is a 6-0 195lb QB from Brophy College Prep High in Phoenix Arizona. Other offers from Ball State, Colorado State, EKU, Georgia Southern, Hawaii, Marshall, Northern Colorado, Presbyterian and UT Martin.

Highlights
Nice! This kid should know how to play QB since his dad is Kurt Warner. It would be nice to have an actual QB.

Reaction Score
Yea I’d imagine immediately offering another QB and retweeting it and Kurt Warner’s tweet didn’t sit too well with him. Such is college football - I think he has a good amount of academy interest, he’ll find a soft landing.
Without question. I liked him alot too. I think he's gonna be a great one for whomever he ends up playing for.

Reaction Score
Not going to lie I like Calhoun better than Warner. Anyone know if Warner is a better scheme fit? Feels weird he is our only offer so far.

Reaction Score
Not going to lie I like Calhoun better than Warner. Anyone know if Warner is a better scheme fit? Feels weird he is our only offer so far.
He just got offered by Georgia southern today. He’s gunna start to pick up the offers. Mora could’ve waited a few more weeks tho if this is what sent a certain commit out the door

Reaction Score
He just got offered by Georgia southern today. He’s gunna start to pick up the offers. Mora could’ve waited a few more weeks tho if this is what sent a certain commit out the door
Calhoun took an official visit to Army this past weekend. He’s picked up offers from Air Force Academy, West Point and Naval Academy over the past few weeks. He’s been looking even before Mora was named.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olimpia Mi

usa
Top Bottom