2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Definitely a low ball rating…oh well, good bulletin board material
it’s likely most of our recruits are slightly low balled, just like years ago. So what shows as 59 could be 40 something. Add in coaching up and development over time and it should get better. I may be drinking the koolaid but we are headed in the right direction.

Reaction Score
Now the out of the blue offer to Danville California OL/DL Jackson Brown a few weeks back becomes clearer…

-> "I don’t have a top schools list," said Brown. "I still talk with all the the schools that offer me and consider each and every one of them."

In addition to his officials to Cal, Colorado and Pittsburgh in June, he also took unofficials to USC and UCLA and then last month, while back east, he saw Army and UConn while visiting family in Connecticut." <-

Reaction Score
Now the out of the blue offer to Danville California OL/DL Jackson Brown a few weeks back becomes clearer…

-> "I don’t have a top schools list," said Brown. "I still talk with all the the schools that offer me and consider each and every one of them."

In addition to his officials to Cal, Colorado and Pittsburgh in June, he also took unofficials to USC and UCLA and then last month, while back east, he saw Army and UConn while visiting family in Connecticut." <-
It looks like the coaching staff is gonna be “running on empty” trying to land this recruit.

Top Bottom