2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 109 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Look for an OL signing in the next day or so as well. These last two really give us some competition and some big time athletes to line up in the fall I'd expect the next one we get to be able to help in a similar fashion.
Would love to see us scoop up the more local kid (Herring) to fill that OL spot

Reaction Score
Look for an OL signing in the next day or so as well. These last two really give us some competition and some big time athletes to line up in the fall I'd expect the next one we get to be able to help in a similar fashion.
Love the intel J! Anyone else feel like we could use one more piece on the DL? I guess we don’t know which side of the ball Jack Stewart is going to be on, but I think we need one more edge with speed/quick twitch energy.

Reaction Score
Hope we get the punter. McFadden's punting really fell off at the end of the year. Overall strengthen our ST. Dont know if Kerr is on scholarship.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hope we get the punter. McFadden's punting really fell off at the end of the year. Overall strengthen our ST. Dont know if Kerr is on scholarship.
It would definitely be nice seeing him not having to do all three this year. There is a reason why he was one of four doing it, it’s simply too hard on the body.

Reaction Score
That would be huge going into summer and fall to have more depth.

Reaction Score
The Dartmouth TE committed to New Mexico State today.

Given our depth and talent at WR and likely shortcomings at TE I would think 4 WR sets should be our base offense in 2022.

Reaction Score
The Dartmouth TE committed to New Mexico State today.

Given our depth and talent at WR and likely shortcomings at TE I would think 4 WR sets should be our base offense in 2022.
Agree that has to be highly likely, gotta get the most talented players on the field and definitely have talent at WR. Hope they try Turner out as a 3rd down RB, has the build for it and would be a dangerous pass option out of the backfield.

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom