2022 Fall Training Camp | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2022 Fall Training Camp

Reaction Score
Dayne Shor, a transfer from Alabama, hyperextended a knee on the second day of practice but is close to being back. Be interested to see if he make up for the time he has missed.

Reaction Score
Dayne Shor, a transfer from Alabama, hyperextended a knee on the second day of practice but is close to being back. Be interested to see if he make up for the time he has missed.
The one thing you need at all positions is depth. If it takes Shor a month to get into excellent football shape he can still be a big help to the huskies.

Reaction Score
Guessing D'mon Brinson will redshirt. He seems to be on the wrong end of a number of highlights. He will grow.

Reaction Score
Guessing D'mon Brinson will redshirt. He seems to be on the wrong end of a number of highlights. He will grow.

In his defense, he's in the frame. The DBs that are not even in picture are the ones to worry about.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Those DB's on all three plays were horrible. Play #1 they get aggressive going for a tip or pick 6 and give up a TD. Play #2 they don't keep backside containment, and give up a TD on a short yardage play (One player made a diving attempt to tackle Rosas in the backfield. Couldn't get a square look at the jersey but looked like a lineman or LB). Play #3 they let a WR get behind the DB's to catch a Hail Mary and the WR's didn't even have to jump.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Those DB's on all three plays were horrible. Play #1 they get aggressive going for a tip or pick 6 and give up a TD. Play #2 they don't keep backside containment, and give up a TD on a short yardage play (One player made a diving attempt to tackle Rosas in the backfield. Couldn't get a square look at the jersey but looked like a lineman or LB). Play #3 they let a WR get behind the DB's to catch a Hail Mary and the WR's didn't even have to jump.
Play #1 was a pick 6...

I'll take that hit. I had to re-watch that 20 times to figure that out.
With offense and defense each having a player wear #1 and each having a player wear #25 I could have sworn it was Marion going for the catch and Brinson trying to pick it off.
And if you were thinking the bubbles under the video labeling play #1 as Malik Dixon's Pick 6 should be a clue as to what was that play, yes, I missed that too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom