2022 Coaching Carousel Begins… | Page 19 | The Boneyard

2022 Coaching Carousel Begins…

Reaction Score

Prime will demand a lot of power in exchange for turning around this program. I'm assuming they did their DD and there was a lot of pressure to resurrect things and it sounds like donors have made some commitments. The bottom line is this should be looked at as a business decision not a "Colorado Guy" or a cultural fit. It's throw him the keys and win now. I hope things work out in Boulder.

Reaction Score
Plus Cincy, I'm sure, was selling him on their pending move to Big XII as a lateral P5 -> P5 move (with a baseline of players who reached the playoff)

Reaction Score
I hold no ill will towards Cincinnati, but Satterfield is 25-24 (15-18 in ACC) over 4 seasons. He did have success at Appalachian St., but this has the feel of the Tommy Tuberville hire at Cincy. I have a hard time believing the Cincy fans are excited by the hire.

Reaction Score
I hold no ill will towards Cincinnati, but Satterfield is 25-24 (15-18 in ACC) over 4 seasons. He did have success at Appalachian St., but this has the feel of the Tommy Tuberville hire at Cincy. I have a hard time believing the Cincy fans are excited by the hire.
Louisville AD has been an absolute mess the whole time he's been there. Before Satterfield came they went 0-8 in the ACC. Check out Louisville's 2023 recruiting class.

Reaction Score
Satterfield was definitely on the hot seat early in the season with the teams performance, but they finished pretty respectable. I’m sure the loss to UK hurts, but I don’t think he would have gotten canned this year.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He's shown he can head a successful program, isn't that what they are looking for? That he couldn't turn around a dumpster fire wasn't held against him apparently.

Reaction Score
Louisville AD has been an absolute mess the whole time he's been there. Before Satterfield came they went 0-8 in the ACC. Check out Louisville's 2023 recruiting class.
Does Brohm leave Purdue for Louisville?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I know this was a day ago and already discussed in this thread - but wow Chadwell was a favorite to step up to the P5. I sort of get it; $4 MM is big money in G5 land. I’m guessing his values aligned which was part of the attractive- seems it would have too to take this one.

Reaction Score
I know this was a day ago and already discussed in this thread - but wow Chadwell was a favorite to step up to the P5. I sort of get it; $4 MM is big money in G5 land. I’m guessing his values aligned which was part of the attractive- seems it would have too to take this one.

Freeze left Liberty in a very good position for Chadwell to accelerate his career even more. If he continues Liberty's success he's getting a very good job at the P5 level.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom