2022-23 Transfer portal announcements | Page 68 | The Boneyard

2022-23 Transfer portal announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What do you mean by that? I saw this last night and scratched my head as well, but I don't know much about her.
Yeah, I really just meant I'm not aware of the details of this situation. I tried to search Twitter and Google for more details but couldn't find anything besides Raouls post. She committed to OSU pretty early in the off-season.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I really just meant I'm not aware of the details of this situation. I tried to search Twitter and Google for more details but couldn't find anything besides Raouls post. She committed to OSU pretty early in the off-season.
But was it really even a commitment or just an announcement? Did she sign scholarship papers, LOI OR ANYTHING with tOSU? Did tOSU ever acknowledge her “ commitment” or award her a scholly?

This is murkier than high school “ commitment.”

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
But was it really even a commitment or just an announcement? Did she sign scholarship papers, LOI OR ANYTHING with tOSU? Did tOSU ever acknowledge her “ commitment” or award her a scholly?

This is murkier than high school “ commitment.”
Before this is confusing others.

tOSU (Ohio State) was never involved with Chatzileonti.

Chatzileonti committed to OSU (Oklahoma State) after transferring out of Kansas back in April. Coach Hoyt made a comment about her and the Twitter for OSU Cowgirl Basketball posted a video clip of her play and commitment. The Oklahoma State site even announced her commitment.
So, Oklahoma State did acknowledge her.

Reaction Score
Before this is confusing others.

tOSU (Ohio State) was never involved with Chatzileonti.

Chatzileonti committed to OSU (Oklahoma State) after transferring out of Kansas back in April. Coach Hoyt made a comment about her and the Twitter for OSU Cowgirl Basketball posted a video clip of her play and commitment. The Oklahoma State site even announced her commitment.
So, Oklahoma State did acknowledge her.
USC USC
OSU OSU
UT UT

I' so confused. :oops:

Reaction Score

I believe the SEC blocks inter-conference transfers that happen outside of the transfer window, so if that is true, then she has three schools from her top 7 list remaining: Florida State, Va Tech and Duke. And only Florida State made her top four. Something to think about.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I believe the SEC blocks inter-conference transfers that happen outside of the transfer window, so if that is true, then she has three schools from her top 7 list remaining: Florida State, Va Tech and Duke. And only Florida State made her top four. Something to think about.
That's not a thing anymore. NCAA transfer rules trump any conference rules. Then again, the rules change all the time.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Swerve. I am not attempting to bring in softball to the WBB forum. What I would like to know is if any BY Twitter users are aware of anyone tweets about NCAA Softball portal entries, much like Raoul does for WBB. I realize that the softball transfer portal window has closed, but I am interested in seeing what players have transferred this offseason.
Thanks.

Reaction Score
Swerve. I am not attempting to bring in softball to the WBB forum. What I would like to know is if any BY Twitter users are aware of anyone tweets about NCAA Softball portal entries, much like Raoul does for WBB. I realize that the softball transfer portal window has closed, but I am interested in seeing what players have transferred this offseason.
Thanks.
I’m not a softball fan but I saw an article about a Stanford Pitcher in the portal a few days ago.

Reaction Score
Thanks.
Yes, there are several. You could check out @SoftballPortal, which is basically set up to tweet out the names of everyone entering the portal. @Justfactsmaam is a reporter/editor for ExtraInnings Softball, and while he tweets out stuff besides transfers, he tends to mention major transfer activity/bigger name transfers. Finally, @SSN_Softball might be worth a look, too. None is exactly like Raoul, but all are informative when it comes to softball transfers. Hope that helps!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Yes, there are several. You could check out @SoftballPortal, which is basically set up to tweet out the names of everyone entering the portal. @Justfactsmaam is a reporter/editor for ExtraInnings Softball, and while he tweets out stuff besides transfers, he tends to mention major transfer activity/bigger name transfers. Finally, @SSN_Softball might be worth a look, too. None is exactly like Raoul, but all are informative when it comes to softball transfers. Hope that helps!
Thank you very much @dws3665
I don't know much about Twitter but this information answers my question and I have some idea of who to follow.
Now, back to the original thread.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Triad, I think you secretly want to become a Gamecock Fam! And you know what? I think those (Fams) on the Boneyard would welcome you with wide open arms. After they dress you in their gear, from head to toe!
You're gonna need to throw in some food bribes to make this conversion happen.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Triad, I think you secretly want to become a Gamecock Fam! And you know what? I think those (Fams) on the Boneyard would welcome you with wide open arms. After they dress you in their gear, from head to toe!

Well I will admit I will be pulling for the Chickens when they play Big Carolina in Football in a few months, as well as in WBB in the ACC/SEC Challenge. I will feel a bit guilty rooting against my beloved ACC though.

As far as wearing their gear. I'm not a fan of burgundy. :p

You're gonna need to throw in some food bribes to make this conversion happen.

As long as its not some of that Famous SC Trash Mustard BBQ

Reaction Score
Well I will admit I will be pulling for the Chickens when they play Big Carolina in Football in a few months, as well as in WBB in the ACC/SEC Challenge. I will feel a bit guilty rooting against my beloved ACC though.

As far as wearing their gear. I'm not a fan of burgundy. :p

As long as its not some of that Famous SC Trash Mustard BBQ
Ugh, Triad. I understand about your slight disdain for the real Carolina, but rooting for the other one south of the border against any ACC school is quite tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom