2021 Recruiting Thread | Page 54 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score

Alternate access link here<

>>While they discussed going to college together, this was not a package deal. But landing at UConn felt right to both of them.

“It was an easy decision, they were close to home, close to my family, and wasn’t a hard decision,” Phommachanh said.

It didn’t end with their commitments. Even with no season for either of them to play due to COVID-19, the UConn coaches continued to make them feel wanted.

“Just the first day they offered, they never stopped talking to us,” Tracey said. “They always kept an eye and always kept on inviting us back on campus. They just were better than every other [program] I talked to.”<<

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I'm really excited for Tyler P. I just hope we have a competent OC to take advantage of his skillset. We have some really promising young WR's. Just need a big play RB now to go along with them.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Not really sure where Brunson is headed. I see he tagged a family member who's twitter bio mentions they are from Stamford CT now living in VA.

Reaction Score
Not really sure where Brunson is headed. I see he tagged a family member who's twitter bio mentions they are from Stamford CT now living in VA.

24/7 is predicting Louisiana-Monroe

Reaction Score
Be interesting if true...

Yeah, I noticed that too after looking into it more. A lot can change in 3 months though, and 24/7 predicted L-M last week, and I was looking at his recent followers/following and there are a good amount of L-M coaches

Reaction Score
I'm really excited for Tyler P. I just hope we have a competent OC to take advantage of his skillset. We have some really promising young WR's. Just need a big play RB now to go along with them.
Let’s hope they have a great offensive line it all starts there

Reaction Score
These rating are so arbitrary. I guarantee you if we had a paying website our rating would be higher. Like any relationship when your selling a service you take care of the paying customers. His tape looks solid and certainly better than a marginal 80.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
These rating are so arbitrary. I guarantee you if we had a paying website our rating would be higher. Like any relationship when your selling a service you take care of the paying customers. His tape looks solid and certainly better than a marginal 80.
No argument from me. In the aggregate the ratings have some validity, at the individual level they can faulty. Bigger subscriber bases always get their recruits rounded up. Etc etc.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
A 3-star rating for Cross is a good thing imo...

anyone have a read on who our current “priority targets” are?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
A 3-star rating for Cross is a good thing imo...

anyone have a read on who our current “priority targets” are?
At this point it seems Spriggs is our last big 2021 target in the near term. I think there will be others that emerge in December once we have some additional senior tape. It’s possible the staff is thinking about saving the remaining slots for 2022 given it is expected most of our seniors stick around for the bonus year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom