Change Ad Consent 2021 Recruiting Thread | Page 27 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting Thread

He has offers from Utah, Colorado, Kansas State, Indiana, Illinois, Cuse, and a ton of G5 schools. Would be an incredible pick-up.
Exactly... with all those P5 offers on deck that received recently, kinda hard to see him committing to us at this point... Would be a MAJOR coup if it happened though...

I'm all in for more defensive help for this next commit today... We need some more dogs on that side of the ball.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
I’ll tell you what. If we land Christopher Johnson, Jimmy Valsin, and Tyler P we better give Corey a FAT raise. Between FL and TX he’s gotta be working 24/7. That offense would be legit scary!

I’ll tell you what. If we land Christopher Johnson, Jimmy Valsin, and Tyler P we better give Corey a FAT raise. Between FL and TX he’s gotta be working 24/7. That offense would be legit scary!
As a defensive grad assistant Carrezola is putting in some work as well. The young guys are doing a good job connecting w/ recruits.

Exit 4

This space for rent
As a defensive grad assistant Carrezola is putting in some work as well. The young guys are doing a good job connecting w/ recruits.
And I like how we are more focused on certain robust markets and not wasting time trying to be everywhere. Gone are the efforts for CA (JUCOs notwithstanding), Bishop Gorman in NV and Chicago (could be good, but you can't be everywhere). The staff is now more narrowly focused on the communities its starting to really know and understand like 1) Dallas Metroplex, 2) Jacksonville, 3) Georgia, 4) South FL, 5) SC, 6) balance of TX, 7) DC & Baltimore, 8) VA in addition to the usual places like PA, NY, NJ, MA and CT.

If four recruiting markets really stand out with Edsall 2.0 its Dallas, Jacksonville, GA and SC.

And I like how we are more focused on certain robust markets and not wasting time trying to be everywhere. Gone are the efforts for CA (JUCOs notwithstanding), Bishop Gorman in NV and Chicago (could be good, but you can't be everywhere). The staff is now more narrowly focused on the communities its starting to really know and understand like 1) Dallas Metroplex, 2) Jacksonville, 3) Georgia, 4) South FL, 5) SC, 6) balance of TX, 7) DC & Baltimore, 8) VA in addition to the usual places like PA, NY, NJ, MA and CT.

If four recruiting markets really stand out with Edsall 2.0 its Dallas, Jacksonville, GA and SC.
South Carolina too.

Exit 4

This space for rent
So, false alarm????
The typical stages:

i) immediately (ie within 1-2 hrs of a Randy bat signal post)
ii) noon ish
iii) 3 or 4pm, sometimes part of finishing the day at school
iv) 7 or 8pm in the evening after dinner
v) a few days later
vi) a week later
vii) the sunday morning after a visit
viii) the a monday night after a weekend visit
ix) whenever they are ready

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
The typical stages (Updated 6:30p EDT):

i) immediately (ie within 1-2 hrs of a Randy bat signal post)
ii) noon ish
iii) 3 or 4pm, sometimes part of finishing the day at school

iv) 7 or 8pm in the evening after dinner
v) a few days later
vi) a week later
vii) the sunday morning after a visit
viii) the a monday night after a weekend visit
ix) whenever they are ready

Drew

Rutgers is close to filling its 2021 class and there is still no quarterback commit among that group. However, the staff is keeping in contact with Tyler Phommachanh of Avon Old Farms (Stanford, Conn.)

Phommachanh’s older brother, Taisun, is currently a quarterback at Clemson and that staff has also been in contact regularly with the younger Phommachanh.

“They want to see me on campus, but who knows when we are allowed to get on,” he said.

And when is Phommachanh hoping to make a commitment?

“I’m thinking towards the end of June,” he said.

Drew

Obviously Clemson and Rutgers attention is not ideal, although if he’s planning to commit at the end of next month and he can’t visit either of those campuses you’d have to think UConn is in a really good place here