2020 Starting 5 & Bench | Page 14 | The Boneyard

2020 Starting 5 & Bench

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Whaley needs to get the start. He earned it. Until Carlton can demonstrate he can catch a pass and close out by getting off the floor and finishing, he’s a role player banging on big centers.
That was Super-Sized Josh. Thin Josh has amazing athleticism. Super-Sized Josh couldn't catch because he had 'thick' hands. It's the same reason why linemen seldom make good receivers. Thin Josh, on the other hand, has the thin svelte hands of a super model. The ball will stick to them like fly paper. He'll have quick ups and better footwork. Thin Josh is the future my friends. Climb on board the the Thin Josh train!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It's funny how we re hash the same questions over and over. This off season is brutal.

Reaction Score
Wait what? You have Akok and Javonte redshirting and you have Carlton and Springs as the odd men out at the 4/5? You just took away all the depth we have.

The goal was to have a whole team of capable players again. Why would we choose to hamstring ourselves like we were hamstrung in the past with an incomplete roster.
If Akok can't play this year.. Or only later in year.. And/or Javonte Brown Ferguson is redshirted.. DH and staff would have to have confidence in the remaining Bigs getting "the job done".. If this scenario comes to pass..Sleeping on Springs would be a mistake..Can provide plenty of energy off the bench.. On another note.. I'm sure DH/staff sold AS and AJ on PT during the recruiting process.. I would expect DH to make sure he provides them those opportunities for minutes..Maybe not as starters Day 1.. But during the course of the season as their play dictates..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom