2020 Spring Practice is here (February 4 -> March 6th) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2020 Spring Practice is here (February 4 -> March 6th)

Reaction Score
I think Jay Rose will be a combine invite next season. BTW if you pause this video at .34 seconds you're going to like the arm angle.
Also, pause it at :26 and check out the ESPN highlight one handed interception. If the defense can make plays like this during games there will be a few more wins this year. It’s definitely looking better.

Reaction Score
Also, pause it at :26 and check out the ESPN highlight one handed interception. If the defense can make plays like this during games there will be a few more wins this year. It’s definitely looking better.

I expect a big defensive improvement in Spanos' second year. He's familiar with his personnel the team know's his defense and we are now a mostly veteran defense with quality depth on the defensive line. It's been a long time since we have had D-line depth.

Reaction Score
I expect a big defensive improvement in Spanos' second year. He's familiar with his personnel the team know's his defense and we are now a mostly veteran defense with quality depth on the defensive line. It's been a long time since we have had D-line depth.
It would be nice to have them for another year and looking forward seeing their maturation.

Reaction Score
Anybody have any assessments on who we might rely heavily on, other than the obvious few, on both sides of the ball? How are the newcomers coming along so far. One kid I'm extremely intrigued by is WR Keelon Marion. I liken him to last year's fresh gem Cam Ross. Can anybody confirm this? He seems to play a little more on thecocky side (in a good way in that he exudes confidence in his game on the field with his body language and he's not afraid to say it. IMI, we need a few guys like that on this team. Show some kahunas)

Reaction Score

I actually found this on Jahkai Gills Instagram page while doing searching of my own. This highlight reel I believe is from this past season which looks like Is against 1st and 2nd team defenses from last season not sure why he wasn’t on the field at all last season. This is confusing.

Last edited:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

I actually found this on Jahkai Gills Instagram page while doing searching of my own. This highlight reel I believe is from this past season which looks like Is against 1st and 2nd team defenses from last season not sure why he wasn’t on the field at all last season. This is confusing.

I haven’t watched the clip yet, but I will say this, reading the twitter leaves- I get the impression Gill is a WO they expect to contribute if he sticks around for his remaining eligibility.

Reaction Score
I haven’t watched the clip yet, but I will say this, reading the twitter leaves- I get the impression Gill is a WO they expect to contribute if he sticks around for his remaining eligibility.
What year is he? It looks like he graduated high school in 2016.

Reaction Score
Believe he has 1 year left of eligibility. Says he’s currently a junior. But listed as sophomore on roster.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom