2020 Recruiting: Cam Thomas Update | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Cam Thomas Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
" He recently eliminated NC State from his list of finalist and just took an official visit to the LSU and is schedule to visit Auburn, UCLA and UConn"

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
" He recently eliminated NC State from his list of finalist and just took an official visit to the LSU and is schedule to visit Auburn, UCLA and UConn"
Football school, football school, Mick Cronin (aka the master of the round of 32) and UConn, the mecca of college basketball. I like our chances.

(Still Doooomed)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kenya is point man on Cardwell and Thomas.
60209F88-E9E1-4B8C-BC03-9EF539846244.gif

Reaction Score
LSU got a couple more crystal ball picks, notably Jerry Meyer. Need to get him on campus.

Thats a bad sign. I understand these mean nothing and can change but Meyer and Slater choosing LSU within the last twenty days means something.

We miss on Thomas? What oher top 100 Guard/wing we looking at? Lane and Jackson are longshots.

Reaction Score
If we’re not looking good on either Jackson, Lane, Richmond, or Thomas I’m officially worried for 2020. But Hurley will have a plan

The Richmond thing confuses me. Be interested to know the story there. We went from a winky face to a next with very little explanation.

Reaction Score
I swear, if LSU isn't banned, the NCAA needs to let loose the floodgates on booster payouts.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
If we’re not looking good on either Jackson, Lane, Richmond, or Thomas I’m officially worried for 2020. But Hurley will have a plan
Can someone please design a logo/badge for "officially worried?"

I think I've seen this phrase elsewhere in the past week, and it might be helpful to identify a subset of those who aren't just "casual fans."

Reaction Score
The Richmond thing confuses me. Be interested to know the story there. We went from a winky face to a next with very little explanation.
Any chance he wanted to commit and we wanted to wait on other targets?

Reaction Score
Any chance he wanted to commit and we wanted to wait on other targets?

I doubt it. That seems incredibly risky...plus some basketball people regard him much higher than his ranking.

Reaction Score
If they strike out on all top prospects then they are going to have to reevaluate how they recruit. Can’t spend tons of time of these guys and get nothing out of it.
Worried we're headed down a path where we get in all these guys top 5's but don't finish. Happened so much under KO. Still a lot of time but I'm not overly confident about landing any one recruit at the moment

Reaction Score
Worried we're headed down a path where we get in all these guys top 5's but don't finish. Happened so much under KO. Still a lot of time but I'm not overly confident about landing any one recruit at the moment

We're fine.

You don't need studs in every class.

Gaffney, Bouknight, Cole, Akok are going to need time, and they will man the fort until a new group of studs comes in.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
We're fine.

You don't need studs in every class.

Gaffney, Bouknight, Cole, Akok are going to need time, and they will man the fort until a new group of studs comes in.
Good programs bring in good players every year. Can't just take a class off and think everything's going to be okay. Not saying we're doing that, just saying that this mentality is definitely not one we should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom